The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

In my opinion our best 18 when everyone is fit at the moment is 

Doohan

Smith Rose Adams Harvie 

Forrest Kerr Murdoch Crawford

Moffat Shankland

Subs: Hare-Reid, Geggan, Bell, Docherty, McGuffie, McDaid, Moore

That leaves the likes of David Ferguson, Chris Higgins and the youngsters in reserve. 

I suspect in time McDaid May take Forrest’s starting spot but I heard he had a nightmare last night. 

Last night should've been absolutely made for mcdaid. Big pitch, lower league opposition, and one of the big players in the line up. I'm looking for him to dominate the game and carry us through.

The fact he's not played well is a wee bit worrying. Still, it's only one game.

Roll on Saturday.

The first sign that a rumour is a lot of shite is when they claim “someone from inside the club told me”.

People within football clubs don’t just go around telling fans rumours they’ve heard.

I don't see Gerrard rolling out the red carpet for a championship player I doubt Gerrard even knows the names of most of the teams in the championship, I personally would be more concerned if Lafferty went to Rangers as I could see the jam tarts coming back in for Shankland

I don't see Gerrard rolling out the red carpet for a championship player I doubt Gerrard even knows the names of most of the teams in the championship, I personally would be more concerned if Lafferty went to Rangers as I could see the jam tarts coming back in for Shankland

The best bit about the post on FB is when he acts all mysterious talking about a “certain club” is interested. And then when he’s asked he just admits it’s Rangers. Clearly looking to be relevant.

Being a Rangers fan that’s a dream move for Shankland but there’s no way they are looking at signing him. Not right now anyway.

What an absolute rocket of shite that is on the SRE about Shankland.

Would be a bit worried though if Lafferty went to Rangers because hearts could definitely have Shankland on their radar then.

McCall said last night that's our business done until January at the earliest so obviously not expecting any outgoings this month.