The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
21 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:
Calm down folk we have won one game .still 35 to go .

Last time we were in the championship we didn't pick up a win to the 10th of September I'm gonna get excited and make silly predictions of dominating Scottish football.

You are looking good as I expected you would.

Well done. A good addition to the league.

2 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
56 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:
The seagulls are becoming a swarm now, something has to be done at Somerset

Maybe folk could put their uneaten grub in the bin instead of just dropping it at their feet. Shouldn't really have to be told to do that

Well said! 

Though, to point out that I had to walk the distance from the halfway line to the chip van to put my chip tray in the bin, many see that as too much effort. Somerset needs more bins tbf. 

Gonna wait till we play everybody once until I give my uneducated opinion on how I think our season will pan out. Winter is coming and that doesn't usually go well for us. Imagine we still had Devlin at rb, what a team that would be.

1 minute ago, Roxanne's man said:

Well said! 

Though, to point out that I had to walk the distance from the halfway line to the chip van to put my chip tray in the bin, many see that as too much effort. Somerset needs more bins tbf. 

Shouldnt be eating that guff anyway . . 

Thought we were outstanding in the first half, didn't see the second due to a family wedding, but this team really sticks out how together they are. Again in the first half performance strong in lots of areas and should have finished them off.

Great crowd and hope that makes people's minds to get a season ticket, if not don't know what the team have to do to please people.

Really  concerned how good Shankland looks and as I said last year and people Laughed at my post this boy is premier league class no problem so here's hoping we have him as long as we can way above our class.

9 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
14 minutes ago, itzdrk said:
I'm just glad a certain p&b moderator wasn't caught on film square going wee boys emoji38.png

Guy with beard or the fat one?

;)

2 minutes ago, Newmember said:

Really 500 k u mad 

No madder than anyone who thinks we should sell him for anything remotely close to a £100k, if it's not enough to transform our current team it's not worth taking.