The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

If that info is correct could somebody please explain why Ayr are top seeds and Motherwell are ranked in the second grouping even tho both won their section? Oanyways, some start for you guys, looking forward tae a couple o nights oot in Ayr.

There are 8 seeded teams. 4 of them are the clubs in Europe; Celtic, Rangers, Hibs and Aberdeen.
The other 4 are the best group winners; Ayr, St Johnstone, Dunfermline and either Livingston or Inverness win tomorrow they will be seeded if not then Livi will.

Motherwell got 10 points which wasn’t enough to be one of the best group winners. Same as Killie and Ross County.

23 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

You confident we’d beat Killie again?

Would certainly be interesting after McCall appeared to rile Clarke and Jordan Jones last season. The game would be much more meaningful that the last one.

Would never hear the end of that uncle ian pish

How many other fans are sitting desperate for these highlights ?

Me

I’m presuming wuffster got lifted after the game for over-exuberant celebrations to Shanklands goal and can’t put the highlights up from his cell.

15 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

How many other fans are sitting desperate for these highlights ?

I've even youtubed Partick v Ayr and somehow seem to have found a video of Chris Erskine score the opener against us at Somerset on my 28th birthday when I was in the hospitality.  Spotted Andy Geggan looking very young and centre midfieldy in the post mortem walk back to the centre circle. 

Edited by Hursty

Highlights are up! Shanklands goal is a thing of beauty.

Watching them it could’ve been Partick 2-10 Ayr, we looked like scoring every time we got within 20yards of goal.

The first goal was magnificent thanks to excellent pressing by Robbie Crawford, didn’t give up and pressured the defender into an awful error.

Got a really good feeling about this season.

5 hours ago, Hursty said:

Without wanting to dampen everyones spirits, during radio commentary Billy Dodds tipped us for 4th or 5th today, so we are probably fucked. 

It's been nice knowing you. Say hi to the Shire for us, will you? 

https://www.raithrovers.net/raithtv?vid=928 To pass the time i'm watching this comedy gold after being made aware of a spectacular goalkeeping clanger (4:40)  

Obviously was channelling Hugo Lloris. My mate was saying earlier that Raith are down to 13 fit players and they've only got a youth keeper after their first choice went off yesterday.    

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TCfWSFs6m7Q&feature=youtu.be

There's yer highlights [emoji4] 5:50 is Shankland's .... first time I've seen it [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk