The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Speaking of football manager or the former champ manager, anyone remember signing Mark Kerr.  

Mark Kerr was the star midfielder in my Everton team that went on the win a Champions League and Premiership double. Kim Kallstrom wasn’t bad either.

Remember watching an interview with Kevin Bridges on YouTube and he said when he was addicted to Championship Manager his first buy was always Kerr.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Mark Kerr was the star midfielder in my Everton team that went on the win a Champions League and Premiership double. Kim Kallstrom wasn’t bad either.

Remember watching an interview with Kevin Bridges on YouTube and he said when he was addicted to Championship Manager his first buy was always Kerr.

I bet Mark Kerr still plays this game.

44 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

So why do Ayr fans hate him so much? Yeah, sure I know it's a game. Though I'd rather be hating on Bobby Williamson, David Fernández or David Shiels. I was just asking to see if the hate for this fella is an actual thing, or just a made up part of the game that was close enough so just used. 

He was basically Mr Killie in the late 90s, Kilmarnock tattoo and all. His face when we beat them in 1998 remains one of my favourite football memories. The game is correct.

41 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

Speaking of football manager or the former champ manager, anyone remember signing Mark Kerr.  

The best game ever was FIFA Manager by EA Sports, it stoped in 2014 but you could build your own stadium, design your team home/away top etc. Far better than FM18

44 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

A could be wrong but was the other one everybody would always sign a guy called samba ?

31 minutes ago, Iain said:

He was basically Mr Killie in the late 90s, Kilmarnock tattoo and all. His face when we beat them in 1998 remains one of my favourite football memories. The game is correct.

Ok. Do I add him to my real life list of people I'd like to punch? 

There's only a few on it... Donald Trump, Sandra Bullock, Gandhi, Piers Morgan, Darth Vader, Sandra Bullock, Robocop, Mary Poppins, The Grinch, Highlander, Betty White, Buck Rogers, Sandra Bullock again, Bob Geldof, Chris Martin, E. T., Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Hitler and Rainbow from my little pony. 

Also, my neighbour. He broke the world record for 48 consecutive concussions, c**t lives a stones throw away. 

Gary Holt worthy of this list? 

10 hours ago, Panda Pies said:
13 hours ago, Roxanne said:
No, sorry, I meant large amounts of money. Obviously money is involved. Just I remember signs like 'Vennal Cameras' & 'Mainline Taxis' who  I presume pay less because they are smaller companies. Mcdonalds is probably the biggest company Ayr would have advertised, so I presume more money? 

It goes on the size of advertising board. Nothing to do with the size of company. Unless they put a bit of extra dosh in.

And given the advert is nothing to do with McDonald’s overarching company, I highly doubt they’re paying much more than other advertisers.

And given the advert is nothing to do with McDonald’s overarching company, I highly doubt they’re paying much more than other advertisers.

They have an advertisement which covers the entire hospitality box, of course they will be paying a decent amount more.

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

They have an advertisement which covers the entire hospitality box, of course they will be paying a decent amount more.

Yeah I meant relative to the size obviously, should have stated that. People are getting excited because of the name McDonald’s and assuming that it means it’ll be a big fee they’re paying, but it’s not really anything do do with them. It’s a local business, no different to the Stagedoor/Hollybush banner directly below it (other than size).

28 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Yeah I meant relative to the size obviously, should have stated that. People are getting excited because of the name McDonald’s and assuming that it means it’ll be a big fee they’re paying, but it’s not really anything do do with them. It’s a local business, no different to the Stagedoor/Hollybush banner directly below it (other than size).

Maybe it's the new stadium name? 

Ronald Mcdonald Stadium. 

46 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Bee in yer bonnet about this one! 

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’m pretty sure there is a song about Gary Holt. I won’t repeat it on here but I think it references him not having a birth certificate and having a really nasty STI. 

Gary Holt is illegitimate

He aint got no birth certificate

He's got crabs and he can't get rid of it

He's a Killie b*****d. :lol: