The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Fudging hell bud, your extremely negative! 
It's when, not if. 

We’re pretty much there although there’s a chance results could go against us on Saturday and knock us out.

I said far too many times last season that we had the league done and dusted so I’m taking nothing for granted.

4 hours ago, Iain said:

Four second placed teams would need to be ahead of us after Saturday.

Group A - No team can finish second on 9 points or more

Group B - No team can finish second on 9 points or more

Group C - If Hearts beat Inverness then Thistle will come second on 9 points with a maximum goal difference of 5. We would need to lose by 5 more than Inverness do, or 4 more with them scoring more than we do on the day.

Group D - Dundee and Dunfermline could both finish second on 9 points. There would need to be a 4 goal swing to Dundee for them to pass us.

Group E - This is our group

Group F - Similar to Group D, Airdrie would have to beat Hamilton and produce a 4-goal swing over their match and ours to pass us.

Group G - QoS have completed their fixtures with 9 points and +7 goal difference. We would need to lose by two to fall behind them, or by 3 if we score 3 or more.

Group H - St Mirren can finish second on 9 points but would need a 10 goal swing, or 9 if they score at least 11 goals more than us on Saturday.

I think.

Nah, Ayr are through. Going by this anyway. 

33 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Fudging hell bud, your extremely negative! 

It's when, not if. 

I really can't be arsed acting the billybigbaws, plenty made a c**t of themselves last year without carrying it on to this season.

7 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Hopefully we can at least keep up the brilliant scoring run we're on from last season. We scored in every home game and only had blanks away against Hibs and Airdrie I think.

I've not saw anything to suggest Shankland & Co aren't going to bang them in this season again.

36 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Current thread level : Unreadable

Granted, Roxannes man and myself most culpabile. Reading back I agree.

However a thread for Ayr United supporters to vent our present , admiration, frustration and the past/future. 

If not, I won’t post again

Bikini State: Black and White

2 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I've not saw anything to suggest Shankland & Co aren't going to bang them in this season again.

Ten goals in three games.

Harder league though, I don't believe both Moore and Shankland will get twenty something each. Silly goal tally though, I'm hopeful for :-) 

2 minutes ago, Waniche said:

Granted, Roxannes man and myself most culpabile. Reading back I agree.

However a thread for Ayr United supporters to vent our present , admiration, frustration and the past/future. 

If not, I won’t post again

Bikini State: Black and White

Seems to be a lot of negativity and dry humour/sarcasm used to doubt the current belief. 

I'm just an oddball/idiotic fan who supports Ayr United. Is it such a crime!? 

6 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Seems to be a lot of negativity and dry humour/sarcasm used to doubt the current belief. 

I'm just an oddball/idiotic fan who supports Ayr United. Is it such a crime!? 

There's nobody being negative but we're also not getting knickerwettingly over-excited either.

7 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

There's nobody being negative but we're also not getting knickerwettingly over-excited either.

Ok, I'll shut up then. Just call it young age and the fact I've not seen a team this good playing at Somerset since I was 9.

DEXATI20180726151324.png

Edited by Roxanne's man

17 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I am a little, ayrmad.

If you can't get knickerwettingly overexcited about this Ayr team then it's never going to happen.

You're not that excited that you've got splurge nonsense all over the shop.

You're not that excited that you've got splurge nonsense all over the shop.
Come on ayrmad, let it all out.

The big man is fucking mental - but in a good way. This has to be one of the weirdest and most interesting threads on the forum atm.

I reckon we can think up a cracking dare for roxxy boy if shankland scores on Saturday. I reckon we could get him on the pitch like a proper 70s streaker.

Who wouldn't want to see that?

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Come on ayrmad, let it all out.

The big man is fucking mental - but in a good way. This has to be one of the weirdest and most interesting threads on the forum atm.

I reckon we can think up a cracking dare for roxxy boy if shankland scores on Saturday. I reckon we could get him on the pitch like a proper 70s streaker.

Who wouldn't want to see that?

Done :-) 

Somebody watch the wee man while I do it?

I'll even scelp a copper on the arse and run away from him. 

Edited by Roxanne's man