The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
5 minutes ago, Waniche said:
Can’t blame Kerr for trying, good on him for showing initiative  drawing support to his Dads bar. 

He's quite right nothing wrong with some self publicity

True. 

So just how good is Shankland? 
Did his goals come last season as he was playing against part-timers or are you confident he can continue to improve?
I watched him twice last season and I think he has a chance to step back up to the premier at some point.

I doubt there are many of us that don’t think he could step up to the top league sometime soon.

He has strength, holds the ball up very well, a wonderful touch and finishes clinically. I don’t really see what would stop him, he is clearly a confidence player though going by his last spell in the championship so clearly needs to find the right club.

Did his goals come last season as he was playing against part-timers or are you confident he can continue to improve?
I watched him twice last season and I think he has a chance to step back up to the premier at some point.
Only time will tell dumpweed.

Craig Moore also scored a tonne of goals last year but shankland was something else. He's got the strength and power to bully defences and so creates chances, both for himself and for others in the team.

Obviously it won't be as easy for him as last season, but hopefully his goals keep us up (and maybe a wee bit more).

Somerset Boab Park

It’ll be called “Roxanne Super Arena” after our favourite P&B poster.

The kit he posted the other day will be worn by all our players on Saturday at Cliftonhill.

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The kit he posted the other day will be worn by all our players on Saturday at Cliftonhill.

Best post ever put on P&B. :-) 

I think he showed in the Rangers game that he could play in the top league. Although he didn’t score he bullied Russell Martin who might not be rated by everyone still has 29 international caps and plenty of experience in the Premier League down south but looked like a lost little boy up against Shankland.

I’d be surprised if there isn’t heavy interest in him in January.

8 hours ago, dumpweed said:

If he had real pace he'd be nowhere near the Championship, has everything else and works his arse off, I also like the way he saunters about like he can't be bothered when the opposite is true.

8 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Artists impression

DEXATI20180718003053.png

5 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:
Who would you like the linesman to be emoji5.png

Pierre Luigi collina. With a massive head

I hope this makes up for my earlier omission. 

DEXATI20180718083916.png