The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Minishant if ye can’t

Maybole might be a shitehole but it’s a great wee shitehole. Everyone leave it alone.

Maybole was once upon a time the "shoe making capital of Europe" no less and Rabbie Burns' mum and dad first hooked up at a market in Maybole.

When you add that to the fact that Campbell Money is Maybole boy you could be forgiven for thinking that Maybole is where it all happens!

26 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Maybole was once upon a time the "shoe making capital of Europe" no less and Rabbie Burns' mum and dad first hooked up at a market in Maybole.

When you add that to the fact that Campbell Money is Maybole boy you could be forgiven for thinking that Maybole is where it all happens!

My man. Fancy a pint in Maybole sometime? 

40 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Really? Dibble is a Saints legend.

21 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

My man. Fancy a pint in Maybole sometime? 

I know you weren’t asking me but where would you go? The ‘carrick’? I’m still pissed off getting charged £2 for 6 morning rolls in the co-op.

.......mind you not half as pissed of getting charged a fiver for 2 bovrils in cowdungbeath on a tuesday night. And we got beat ( now my pal knows who I am lol)

5 minutes ago, Waniche said:

I know you weren’t asking me but where would you go? The ‘carrick’? I’m still pissed off getting charged £2 for 6 morning rolls in the co-op.

.......mind you not half as pissed of getting charged a fiver for 2 bovrils in cowdungbeath on a tuesday night. And we got beat ( now my pal knows who I am lol)

The Carrick is the place to be my friend. 

The Carrick now aye. If the Clootie was still open you could’ve gone there but alas it is no more.