The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Chances of Bill McWilliams standing up, 4 feet from McCall and greeting again ?

what a welcome to the club that was

Hahaha, forgot all about that. Unreal scenes. 

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Who is Bill McWilliams? And why did he burst into tears?

Die hard fan in his late 60’s. Known for his over exuberant behaviour, massive scarf and sometimes losing his emotion. Completely harmless and nice bloke when not blootered. 

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Who is Bill McWilliams? And why did he burst into tears?

The guy wae the massive scarf. Wears socks with sandals.

Anyone put any bids in for any of the pots in the auction tomorrow? Some cracking stuff.

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

The guy wae the massive scarf. Wears socks with sandals.

Anyone put any bids in for any of the pots in the auction tomorrow? Some cracking stuff.

Thinking about Eisenhower suite. 

Doohan & McCrorie were the 2 keepers for the U21's at Toulon, Doohan seems to be pretty highy rated by those at Celtic Park so although McCrorie got the nod over in France it seems that they are both at similar stages in their development, so either or, will hopefully be a good acquisition for us.

Looking at Doohan, pictured training alongside Craig Gordon, he looks to be a big boy and can only have benefited training regularly with Gordon.

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

Doohan & McCrorie were the 2 keepers for the U21's at Toulon, Doohan seems to be pretty highy rated by those at Celtic Park so although McCrorie got the nod over in France it seems that they are both at similar stages in their development, so either or, will hopefully be a good acquisition for us.

Looking at Doohan, pictured training alongside Craig Gordon, he looks to be a big boy and can only have benefited training regularly with Gordon.

I think from what I can remember the keepers played game about at Toulon.

15 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I think from what I can remember the keepers played game about at Toulon.

Yeah they were rotated game by game. I actually thought Doohan seemeed the steadier one, with McCrorie pulling out the more camera shot saves. Happy to have him on board and hopefully works well with Hare-Reid who I really rate.

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

I prefer when we don’t have a clue with the signings are! Delighted with one, meh on another and unsure regarding Doohan - hopefully gets off to a good start on Saturday.

Is it Doohan though?

I'm happy with these signings, just wondering why we have to wait till a Thursday.... Must be the payment day. There's  surely only one trading sesh between Thursday and Saturday, the keeper isn't really going to know his team just yet. I'm still for Hare-reid to get 45 mins, he seems to have proved he isn't bad. 

Edited by Roxanne's man