The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just a thought at what it could be, I'm all for it personally, if it isn't that then we should also do this.  
Ok I'll be the first to say it's a no from me.

I fucking love Somerset, and this would just taint it slightly. I get that folk would still call it Somerset but the official name does matter. I always find it embarrassing when clubs do this. It lacks class.

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I fucking love Somerset, and this would just taint it slightly. I get that folk would still call it Somerset but the official name does matter. I always find it embarrassing when clubs do this. It lacks class.

Auld roaster, away back on the SRE etc etc

Spoiler

Fair enough, it's not for everyone. 

Auld roaster, away back on the SRE etc etc

Spoiler Fair enough, it's not for everyone. 

Damn right I'm an auld roaster - I teach history for f**k sake. It's the very nature of the job.

I do take offence to the suggestion that I'm an sre poster. Too far chief, too far.

It’s not everyone’s cup of tea and I can understand people being against it but it’s an opportunity to bring in more revenue to the club which can only be a good thing.

I know for a fact it’ll always be Somerset to me. Even Livi’s stadium is still referred to as Almondvale by everyone I know despite it being renamed countless times.

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

IMG_2591.thumb.jpg.16ef5ca3c5e3f3b2b1ecfeab25ca36ec.jpg

“Ayr United soccer club are a huuuuge club, they’re massive, awesome. Kilmarnock, they’re fake, a fake club, full of losers”

He's supposed to be coming up to Turnberry next weekend when we'll be at home to Morton, just saying....

It’s not everyone’s cup of tea and I can understand people being against it but it’s an opportunity to bring in more revenue to the club which can only be a good thing.

I know for a fact it’ll always be Somerset to me. Even Livi’s stadium is still referred to as Almondvale by everyone I know despite it being renamed countless times.
Sticking my wife on the streets to give blow jobs brings in more revenue...

(Insert punchline here.)

Sticking my wife on the streets to give blow jobs brings in more revenue...

(Insert punchline here.)

I’m sure folk will be inserting more than a punchline when they meet her on the streets.

Read yesterday Fotheringhan is now 3rd choice behind McGregor and Alnwick. Apparently Fotheringham will be off meaning McCrorie will be 3rd choice! Not sure where that will leave us. You'd think they'd want him out on loan but any injury to the other 2 and he'd be recalled immediately?

Edited by ecocme

Read yesterday Fotheringhan is now 3rd choice behind McGregor and Alnwick. Apparently Fotheringham will be off meaning McCrorie will be 3rd choice! Not sure where that will leave us. You'd think they'd want him out on loan but any injury to the other 2 and he'd be recalled immediately?
I was wondering about that scenario myself, we're not in a good situation with just over a week until the Betfred Cup.

3 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Would be great if we could get a goalie who was shit hot, a bit nuts and was great with the fans.

I'll settle for one that isn't shit.

It's getting crunch time with the whole GK situation, I don't blame McCall or the club it sounds as if Rangers are moving the goalposts and that's fair enough as he's there player but they can at least give us a yes or no with only 8 days before our first competitive game.

IF we don't have one in time for Betfred games and have to go with Hare-Reid, who would be on the bench?  

It's a tough one to call now - if as it seems the deal is being held up, does he abandon the deal for McCrorie (assuming that's who it is) now and concentrate on finding someone for next Saturday, or wait until he becomes available even if it means going into the cup with Hare-Reed but having McCrorie for league starting. 

We're obviously all just speculating and I'm pretty sure Ian McCall appreciates that we need a Goalkeeper for the start of the season.

I'm trying to look at this from a grounded perspective and can't honesly see how a Full Time Championship club will possibly end up in a situation where they have no Goalkeeper or back up keeper in the squad going into the start of a season.

Let's be honest, Lachlan is no fool and has been very professional in his recent stewardship of our club and McCall is one of the most experienced Managers in the country, so No, I'm definitely not quite at the panic stage.

Yet.........................