The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Will be there supporting my team  , better than watching the circus on the box , no point watching as going by the tv and press they have already won it, and I totally detest Engerland national team 

Edited by Robbo63
E

7 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Little Stinlar must be cash strapped again. Charging £5 for the Stirling game this Saturday, but wanting as much of the black and white pound as they can get with a £10  entry fee tomorrow.

Glad someone else agreed with me. Embarrising from my club. A will not be there. £10 for a game against a team that we saw 4 times last season and dont really have any new players. Plus world cup games being on. Don't understand this one bit. Muppets ha!

5 minutes ago, rb123! said:
7 minutes ago, D said:

It’s on Freeview

Thought it was BT

How did Hare-Reid play at Forfar....only saw short highlights and he didn’t look too bad..it’s the experience that worries me a little although playing is best experience...but needs to be strong on crosses in championship imo

How did Hare-Reid play at Forfar....only saw short highlights and he didn’t look too bad..it’s the experience that worries me a little although playing is best experience...but needs to be strong on crosses in championship imo
Not sure wasn't at the game

I went, he didn’t have a great deal to do, but seemed to deal well with cross balls and made one decent save.
He may be young but was reassuringly vocal throughout the game, and not at fault for their goal.