The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Looks as if Rose could be our new captain and good to see McCall tried something different in the second half by changing it to a 3/5/2 by the looks of things.

McDaid and McGuffie as wing backs is an intersting one along with Shankland and Forrest up front.

Looks as if Rose could be our new captain and good to see McCall tried something different in the second half by changing it to a 3/5/2 by the looks of things.
McDaid and McGuffie as wing backs is an intersting one along with Shankland and Forrest up front.

Are Mcdaid and mcguffie’s defensive games strong enough for that though?

McCall hoping to get the GK sorted out by Tuesday and possibly Murdoch and Ferguson tied up by the end of the week I would think that would be us in terms of the squad, I'd be pretty happy at that maybe a wee bit short on the left hand side of thevl defence but defo a far better chance than the last time we were up.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

It would appear Jordan Hart is on trial with Raith. Played yesterday vs Partick.

Kevin Nisbet also played and scored.

Offft. Wonder how that’s going down with the Raith support. Seem to remember them being very vocal about the inconvenient truth many didn’t want to hear 

Offft. Wonder how that’s going down with the Raith support. Seem to remember them being very vocal about the inconvenient truth many didn’t want to hear 
I had hoped Hart playing for us was a wind up, but apparently not.

After seeing him chuck 2 in when we beat you 2-1 at Starks I thought you'd be better of playing runny keeper.

Allys back must have let him out Ailsa again.SmartSelect_20180702-142101_Facebook.thumb.jpg.c3e118b917d79a497e1cf7037e7a6fa4.jpg

To be fair to him it’s not a bad shout. He’ll be third choice now behind Bogdan and Marciano so it would make sense for him to be loaned out.

I’d have him over McCrorie but I doubt he’s the goalie we’re after.

To be fair to him it’s not a bad shout. He’ll be third choice now behind Bogdan and Marciano so it would make sense for him to be loaned out.

I’d have him over McCrorie but I doubt he’s the goalie we’re after.
It's just the general must be over 6ft etc does my head in

It's just the general must be over 6ft etc does my head in

Aye a very small number of his suggestions are decent shouts but his insistence that McCall should only be signing tall players is bizarre.

Aye a very small number of his suggestions are decent shouts but his insistence that McCall should only be signing tall players is bizarre.
Bet he took a week off work (assuming someone employs him) when Kevin James signed.

Little Stinlar must be cash strapped again. Charging £5 for the Stirling game this Saturday, but wanting as much of the black and white pound as they can get with a £10  entry fee tomorrow.

Once again they rely on the Super for charity. How long will be continue to bail them out of their financial crisis?

How many folk do we reckon we'll take down tomorrow night?, currently mulling over going down or sitting in the house and enjoy watching England crash out of the last 16.

£10 is a bit much for a friendly IMO and they must indeed be hoping for the black and white pound once again.

35 minutes ago, rb123! said:

How many folk do we reckon we'll take down tomorrow night?, currently mulling over going down or sitting in the house and enjoy watching England crash out of the last 16.

£10 is a bit much for a friendly IMO and they must indeed be hoping for the black and white pound once again.

Working, and as I work in a bookies I'll be getting paid to watch the telly box!