The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Or we're waiting another hour for the 'imminent' signing, happened in the past.

Oh, it just all adds to the excitement !!!

Yes, very happy about that.

I thought we had lost him, but now we've re-signed absolutely everyone that we would have wanted and just need to concentrate on the Goalie and Left back as our main priorities.

Who knows, maybe Uncle Calvin will give us a few extra quid now we're back in the "BIG" league.

Does anyone actually know how much we're getting from the Crypto sponsorship deal and is it more or less than he was giving us via bodog ???

Surely their must be an answer regarding Ferguson today,  bit strange in it taking this long, McDaid I can understand as he prob had offers to mull over.
Ferguson probably contemplating the amount of game time he'll get which will probably not be very much.

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

McDaid signs.

4/4, hopefully Ferguson is done one way or the other today, I'll be questioning his commitment to the cause if this goes on much longer, it's getting near to the time where I'll be urging him out the door.

After watching that I seriously doubt we’re in for Talbot. More likely to be Marshall or Harvie. In fact I’m sure I read that Harvie was away on holiday after the Toulon Tournament so that would make sense after what McCall has just said.

After watching that I seriously doubt we’re in for Talbot. More likely to be Marshall or Harvie. In fact I’m sure I read that Harvie was away on holiday after the Toulon Tournament so that would make sense after what McCall has just said.
Yeah definitely think it's Harvie or Marshall, most likely Harvie. Reckon the goalie is also McCrorie with McCall saying it's basically done but can't be announced for another 2/3 weeks.

Makes it interesting for forfar friendly on the 30th if he isn't in by then, presume Ellis Hare Reid would take the gloves for that game.

With regards to the other central midfielder & CB it sounds as if he won't be looking for any targets for those position until GK and LB situation is sorted. Also think he'll have to beg to Cameron for more money for those two signings.

5 hours ago, ayrmad said:

4/4, hopefully Ferguson is done one way or the other today, I'll be questioning his commitment to the cause if this goes on much longer, it's getting near to the time where I'll be urging him out the door.

I think I'll need to put those thoughts on ice for a wee while after listening to McCall, the problem sounded like it's on Ayr' side not Ferguson'.