The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Its all auld roasters that dont like him.  Absolute pellets to a man. 

Nonsense

It’s only guys that “ken real fitbaw” that don’t rate him. Too many fancy tricks and flicks for them.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Maroon?? Weird one

Its utterly mental that people can’t recognise that he is one of our most talented players that’s all.

If you’re offended by this then tough shit.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Maroon?? Weird one

Not too smart ,  it’s an anagram.  Lose the first apple the  man with  maroon jumper is not clever. That’s u

Not too smart ,  it’s an anagram.  Lose the first apple the  man with  maroon jumper is not clever. That’s u

Aye very good. Certainly got me there.

Think you should stick to Facebook Ally ya roaster.

If he was to stay for another season and get a move down south then I’d wish him all the best.

In fact I’d probably do the same if he got a move to the Premiership this season considering the football he’s played recently.
I just see it as bit hard to accept that Hamilton is a 'big move' for him when you compare the two clubs. However that's the position we're currently in and will probably be a while until we're a 'bigger' team than Hamilton again.

I just see it as bit hard to accept that Hamilton is a 'big move' for him when you compare the two clubs. However that's the position we're currently in and will probably be a while until we're a 'bigger' team than Hamilton again.

Maybe not a bigger team but it’s a bigger opportunity to further his career.

If he moves to the Premiership and puts in performances against the big clubs like Celtic, Aberdeen or Hibs then he’s more likely to get noticed.

Of course Devlin got a big move off the back of playing against Dundee United and Hibs and it helped when he was named best RB in the league.

45 minutes ago, Ayrplane said:

Yup  requested to close my account so you will have to find out who the real ally is. To many  aerosoles  ( work that out Jaffa ) here!!

I have a rare eye condition you utter trumpet will type in whatever font I like thanks

Im surprised Crawford has top league offers. He was fantastic before his injury, however he was then very injury prone and wasn’t nearly as good on his return. Although obviously wasn’t fully fit. Hoped this would be enough for us to hold onto him.