The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

What I would say is he picked up a few awards at Berwicks POTY night and if I remember correctly he had some big performances which put him in the SPFL TOTW.

He’s clearly highly rated by Rangers if they’ve given him that length of contract. I’ve seen him at Somerset before when Ross was here so he knows what the crowd can be like and he’ll also know that if he has a good season then he can do what Ross did and get closer to the first team.

It’ll be met with a lot of doubt given the goalie situation last season and I’ve no problem with that but if he starts off well then the crowd will get on his side.
Wouldn't be surprised if Hart is offski and Ellis Hare Reid becomes No 2 goalie.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hart is offski and Ellis Hare Reid becomes No 2 goalie.

Perhaps, don’t blame Hart for not wanting to sit on the bench behind another loanee.

Would rather have McCrorie/Hart and then a back up experienced goalie that might only play a few games a season. Not many of them kicking about though.

16 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Perhaps, don’t blame Hart for not wanting to sit on the bench behind another loanee.

Would rather have McCrorie/Hart and then a back up experienced goalie that might only play a few games a season. Not many of them kicking about though.

It makes no sense for Hart to remain with Ayr this season. From his own perspective he needs games at a lower level to gain form and sort out his errors. Having been out his depth in the league below it would be too risky for us relying on him in the championship  where points will be much harder to pick up 

It makes no sense for Hart to remain with Ayr this season. From his own perspective he needs games at a lower level to gain form and sort out his errors. Having been out his depth in the league below it would be too risky for us relying on him in the championship  where points will be much harder to pick up 
Maybe if we signed an experienced keeper, but if it is this guy coming in then I expect it'll be groundhog day next season. Wouldn't be so bad if it was him and Hart competing for a place, but it does look like he's away as there's been no mention of him from McCall that I've seen. Reminds me of the season before last where McCall didn't even mention Harkins name after the last game.

35 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
50 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Maybe if we signed an experienced keeper, but if it is this guy coming in then I expect it'll be groundhog day next season. Wouldn't be so bad if it was him and Hart competing for a place, but it does look like he's away as there's been no mention of him from McCall that I've seen. Reminds me of the season before last where McCall didn't even mention Harkins name after the last game.

I actually think McCrorie would do well for us. Seems highly rated by the Rangers fans and his brother also did well when he was on loan. Not sure how the finances work out but if it helps free up some money for another player then I’d take the gamble. 

I’m not convinced yet!

I think that hart was highly rated in league 2 I’m not sure mccrorie will be ready for the championship. If he signs I hope he proves me wrong but I think a young goalie always has the ability to be inconsistent like hart was last year

Is our manager wearing Crocs? Get him out my club now! 
ADE8D273-331A-44A1-A88B-C3BC173668B6.thumb.jpeg.97061ba0e0fc9ee7c1e18ce3bd7b549d.jpeg

To be honest he could wear high heels and I wouldn’t even care.

He’s earned the right to whatever bizarre footwear he fancies.

Is our manager wearing Crocs? Get him out my club now! 
ADE8D273-331A-44A1-A88B-C3BC173668B6.thumb.jpeg.97061ba0e0fc9ee7c1e18ce3bd7b549d.jpeg
With regards to the actual reasoning for the photo I would say it's fantastic that the hard working staff and volunteers who work behind the scenes have been recognised by getting a medal and feeling like part of the club.

Well looks like the Robbie lovers are going to be in mourning if he's off, made it quite clear I think he's ok nothing more and would be in the team most weeks when fit(and that's my gripe to lightweight and misses too many games with injury)but nothing special. Hope the gaffer has noticed the boy Martin from Hibs Glasgow boy and young and strong with pace from the middle would be a great replacement.

Not  that confident about the goalkeeper thing and whoever is advising the Gaffer as the last under 21 was hopeless, like most would have preferred experience and could make the difference in staying up.

Finally imperative w get some BIG defenders in we're gonna need them and that's how Livingstone done so well

3 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Well looks like the Robbie lovers are going to be in mourning if he's off, made it quite clear I think he's ok nothing more and would be in the team most weeks when fit(and that's my gripe to lightweight and misses too many games with injury)but nothing special. Hope the gaffer has noticed the boy Martin from Hibs Glasgow boy and young and strong with pace from the middle would be a great replacement.

Not  that confident about the goalkeeper thing and whoever is advising the Gaffer as the last under 21 was hopeless, like most would have preferred experience and could make the difference in staying up.

Finally imperative w get some BIG defenders in we're gonna need them and that's how Livingstone done so well

• Knows where a player is based.
  • Likes big defenders.
  • Doesn't rate Robbie Crawford

You are definitely Ally Morrison. You just need to say Moffat is shite and is only popular because he's a 'Local Boy' for the full house.