The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

It would be nice if we could unearth another Shankland-esque signing this season. Must be players looking at what he did after Ayr took a gamble on him and vice versa.

After all, we've groomed a couple of 'gems' for a while also, for Aberdeen and Rangers, even though we didn't really see it when they were with us.

What a boost though it would be if Shankland signed on again.

9 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Just because fans forums are interested in a player doesn’t mean he’s a definite target for the club.

You mean.....we're NOT signing the 450 forwards i've seen videos of on the SRE page this week then?   Well that's mu weekend ruined.  

4 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

It would be nice if we could unearth another Shankland-esque signing this season. Must be players looking at what he did after Ayr took a gamble on him and vice versa.

After all, we've groomed a couple of 'gems' for a while also, for Aberdeen and Rangers, even though we didn't really see it when they were with us.

What a boost though it would be if Shankland signed on again.

That's why i'm not panicking too much about Shanks - obviously i'd a absolutely love him to stay, but the fact we got him on a free in September after he got let go by a Premier team suggests there are plenty options out there - it's just up to McCall to find them.  Being full time this summer has to be a massive help too.  We've done quite well with youngish guys in that situation recently with Shanks, Moore, McDaid and Rose so there's definitely talent out there. 

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:
9 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:
Balotelli is coming.

Saw his camouflage Bentley go up the Sandgate today, stopping at Renaldo's for some Absolutely minted ice cream before heading to San Somerset.

I heard he paid for it with a £50 note and said keep the change.

How on earth has that Ally Morrison not been removed from the FB SRE page, suggested everyone in Britain.

Saying that though he's not exactly doing anything offensive to get kicked out.

f**k me, he’s even now suggesting Glynn Hurst wouldn’t cope with the pace of the modern game and was basically a poacher.

I love Shankland but he’s got some work to do to get to the level Hurst was at.

f**k me, he’s even now suggesting Glynn Hurst wouldn’t cope with the pace of the modern game and was basically a poacher.

I love Shankland but he’s got some work to do to get to the level Hurst was at.

Hurst was scoring against better teams as well. If he stays and does the business then he’ll potentially be better.

So Dunfermline will still be in the championship next season.

Ffs have to deal with those clowns another four times next season. How many times have we played them over the last five years?