• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Lowdon should be a cracking signing, would have been happy to see him stay with us. Very good going forward and deliveries into the box are usually decent. Lots of chat about him being suspect defensively but I can’t think of much evidence for that view. The space he leaves when bombing forward can be exploited but generally he is quick to get forward and quick to track back. Wish him all the best with Elgin.

Scott Miller from Turriff signed.

He's back, then. Another player that's actually from Elgin in the squad, this must be a record.

On 04/05/2018 at 05:53, Jimmy Shaker said:

Miller was a cut above at Lossie and went on to look the part at Turriff, but was hampered by the club being a shambles all this season. Started with a hat-trick and got another one on Saturday.

If you’re taking Farquhar on, look after him. I’d rather he went on to Elgin to see if he’s good enough than dick about in the SHFL at faux-money Rothes or wherever. Elgin’s a lot of work when you’re used to playing away at Forres, Buckie and Nairn tho.

How did David Wilson get on at Lossie? He's the u-20 player that has signed for the first team

I see the club are keeping the admission price at £12 next season for adults. Been the same now for a couple of seasons so fair play to them.

I see the club are keeping the admission price at £12 next season for adults. Been the same now for a couple of seasons so fair play to them.

Well done to Elgin for this. I actually think that’s a fair price to pay for the football we watch, so well done

Saw EV2 is outfitting you now, they've done decent stuff for Chorley down in the National League North. Bit of a shame to lose the in-house kits though, liked the look of them the past few years. Might the club auction the first team's kits off?

Db8GpEYXkAIkhHK.jpgDcXarcUX4AAHjnV.jpg

Edited by DutchBorderer

Converted from striker to LB this season and had a pretty decent season. Was our young player of year. Thought he would be off hence us signing Lowden. Thomas Reilly to follow? He is big mates with Allan.

Jordan Allan? Any good ? Just signed for us 

Was our young player of year.

Good to hear, sounds promising then. I’ve got to be honest and say that he’s not a player who has stood out to me in any way when we have met.

Chris McLeish signed for another season. Hopefully he and Shane can play like they did the season before last.

If we are to improve I feel Mcleish would be a squad player. Think we still need another decent striker in to partner Shane.

6 hours ago, Thom & Gerry said:

If we are to improve I feel Mcleish would be a squad player. Think we still need another decent striker in to partner Shane.

I agree. I got a slating on here last season for my comments about him not being good enough. Does a power of running but not a goal scorer.

Craig Beattie...

Wow, just seen that on Twitter. He was done when he was at Forthbank 3 seasons ago, stunned that he has another year in him at this level.

Wow, just seen that on Twitter. He was done when he was at Forthbank 3 seasons ago, stunned that he has another year in him at this level.

I said the same thing about JP McGovern last year and he was a standout. This is a strange one but hopefully his experience will benefit us.

Pleased with that. Good experienced pro at the back. Something we have been crying out for, for a couple of years. Looked decent at the back from what I saw of him.

Mac Donald did ok at Centre Back but looked like a fish out of water when at full back. Could be a decent signing though.