Elgin City 2018/19

23 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

20 odd o us comin up next sat.

501pm train to Inverness would be preferred

Google maps say 18min walk. Can it be done less or if anyone has a local taxi number that would be idealemoji106.png

It can be walked in less than 18mins if you know where you are going and you walk at a reasonable pace. Obviously if there is a bit of injury time you'll be risking it.  Don't know what taxis are best cause I never book one but there will be plenty parked up on the main street in town if you're struggling.

It can be walked in less than 18mins if you know where you are going and you walk at a reasonable pace. Obviously if there is a bit of injury time you'll be risking it.  Don't know what taxis are best cause I never book one but there will be plenty parked up on the main street in town if you're struggling.
Thanks[emoji106]

20 odd o us comin up next sat.

501pm train to Inverness would be preferred

Google maps say 18min walk. Can it be done less or if anyone has a local taxi number that would be ideal[emoji106]

You’ll struggle to make that train without leaving early if walking tbh. Even walking to high st and getting a taxi will be tight. What time is the train from inv? Why not just drown your sorrows in elgin for an other hour?

• 4 weeks later...

Most teams in the league will be in the same position. If we are to improve it needs a rebuild but obviously that depends on attracting better players. So far we have re signed our defensive players! also think we will miss JP’s influence both on and off the field more than appreciated by most. Feeling pretty pessimistic at the moment and hoping we will not be relying on Albion or Berwick being so poor next year.

Im feeling very similar to that aswell. JP has been a good player for us. Think his legs are starting to go now but as you say his influence off the park will be badly missed I think.
I think this season proved how big a player Thomas Reilly was for us. I think he was very much under rated by our support. His partnership with Soapy was brilliant for a couple of seasons.

For next season we need to stop conceding so many avoidable goals. The amount we have given away this season has been criminal