Elgin City 2018/19

Managed fine without Sutherland goals this season. Jim Weir confident of signing striker in next 24 hours, no prizes for guessing who! Heard Sutherland hasn’t been turning up for training.

That theory shot down this morning, it was Ross Cunningham from Hamilton on loan!

Scottish cup tie 20th October where am I visiting for a refreshment or 2 ? Was there last time when we beat you (just had t get that one in :P) but that was years ago before you were even an SPFL side. Thanks.

Edit should be there just after lunchtime.

Edited by newcastle broon

20 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Scottish cup tie 20th October where am I visiting for a refreshment or 2 ? Was there last time when we beat you (just had t get that one in :P) but that was years ago before you were even an SPFL side. Thanks.

Edit should be there just after lunchtime.

Bonnie Earl, Pheasant, Rising.

Do it.

3 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:
22 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Do it.

Is the Bonnie Earl still open? That is comfortably the worst pub crawl in Moray.

It is, just.

Up for sale if you want to go halfers?

• 4 weeks later...

Wasn't at the game today but from what I'm hearing it was a comfortable enough win, we certainly put out a strong team. How did McHale get on?

Not going to argue with our draw for the next round, definitely gives us a decent chance of progressing.

Easy win and should have been by a few more. That's the second week we took the foot off when against 10 men. McHale  should be first choice and likes to throw the ball out. I assume that part of Gourlay's loan is that he plays.  Hay was unlucky when he ht the crossbar and ran about a lot, Shane had a poor game by his standards. Omar had a good first half as did Soapy.

Good draw for the next round.

Was a strole in the park and some players treated it as such. We never got out of 3rd gear and tempo was never high enough. We must have had a record number of touches of the ball but it was all too slow and lacked direction at times. They made it difficult by packing midfield and defence but thought we tried to play through them and not around them enough. Some of our passing was terrible at times.

All said it was a win and that’s the name of the game, so well done all.

Good to have two decent keepers for a change. I personally think it would be harsh on Gourlay if he was dropped and would imagine he will be first choice till his loan ends in January.

Gordon I like your comment about Hay running about a lot. You could say that about a few of them but unless they get their heads up now and again there will be no end product.

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 21:19, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Do it.

Ah, memories. (Well, the bits that I can remember, of course...)

Edited by Jacksgranda