Elgin City 2018/19

In P&J. Heard he was a disruptive influence behind scenes. Club maybe had enough.
Won't be a surprise to many, if that is the reason. He is disruptive, and his attitude against Stirling in particular wasn't great.

If the club is serious about him going, get him dropped from the squad completely. What's the point in having Greg Morrison on loan if he's not starting?

If this is true then it's an absolute joke. I've been a big supporter of Sutherland even after the pre season hissy fit because the class is there for all to see. If it has got that bad that we are looking to loan him out ( when do Elgin loan out players to higher divisions ffs).then I retract all my previous support. I don't think he's been too bad on the pitch ( no worse than a lot of players) but if the club are seriously contemplating loaning him out then he's clearly been a complete knob in training/off the field. What a waste of a superb footballer but the team is always more important. Lad from county looks decent - let's hope someone steps up with a few goals or it will be a long season looking down!