Elgin City 2018/19

Lowdon should be a cracking signing, would have been happy to see him stay with us. Very good going forward and deliveries into the box are usually decent. Lots of chat about him being suspect defensively but I can’t think of much evidence for that view. The space he leaves when bombing forward can be exploited but generally he is quick to get forward and quick to track back. Wish him all the best with Elgin.

On 04/05/2018 at 05:53, Jimmy Shaker said:

Miller was a cut above at Lossie and went on to look the part at Turriff, but was hampered by the club being a shambles all this season. Started with a hat-trick and got another one on Saturday.

If you’re taking Farquhar on, look after him. I’d rather he went on to Elgin to see if he’s good enough than dick about in the SHFL at faux-money Rothes or wherever. Elgin’s a lot of work when you’re used to playing away at Forres, Buckie and Nairn tho.

How did David Wilson get on at Lossie? He's the u-20 player that has signed for the first team

I see the club are keeping the admission price at £12 next season for adults. Been the same now for a couple of seasons so fair play to them.

Well done to Elgin for this. I actually think that’s a fair price to pay for the football we watch, so well done [emoji1319]

Saw EV2 is outfitting you now, they've done decent stuff for Chorley down in the National League North. Bit of a shame to lose the in-house kits though, liked the look of them the past few years. Might the club auction the first team's kits off?

Db8GpEYXkAIkhHK.jpgDcXarcUX4AAHjnV.jpg

Edited by DutchBorderer

Jordan Allan? Any good ? Just signed for us 

Was our young player of year.

Good to hear, sounds promising then. I’ve got to be honest and say that he’s not a player who has stood out to me in any way when we have met.

6 hours ago, Thom & Gerry said:

If we are to improve I feel Mcleish would be a squad player. Think we still need another decent striker in to partner Shane.

I agree. I got a slating on here last season for my comments about him not being good enough. Does a power of running but not a goal scorer.

Wow, just seen that on Twitter. He was done when he was at Forthbank 3 seasons ago, stunned that he has another year in him at this level.

I said the same thing about JP McGovern last year and he was a standout. This is a strange one but hopefully his experience will benefit us.