Alloa vs Raith Rovers

59 minutes ago, Tonsilitis said:

Well done Alloa but I also feel for Raith fans.  An established full time club that might now have to go part time to survive.  I recall my own desolation when Morton came second to Gretna’s then millionaires, lost the first round play off to Peterhead (to a last minute penalty!) and ultimately a championship place to Thistle who finished 13 points behind us in the league.  Alloa, 15 points behind Raith, win because they are currently on a god run of form but better team over a season?  Maybe not!

WTF is wrong with you, bunch of fannies who have been obnoxious cnts all season. FK them

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Honestmen said:

WTF is wrong with you, bunch of fannies who have been obnoxious cnts all season. FK them

Have you not been reading our posts.

If you're this angry after winning the league it's probably just as well we didn't beat Alloa last week.

Just now, Honestmen said:

Fair play, you are actually more angry than most Rovers fans.

10 minutes ago, Honestmen said:

As an outsider looking in it's definitely the Ayr fans who have been acting like obnoxious c***s. For the most part the Raith fans have been very fair. 

That said, I'm delighted Rovers have completely fucked it. 

1 minute ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

You come across as a bit of a simpleton. 

Probably because you are a bit of a simpleton. 

tbf, both sides have had a few fannies posting this season, haven't saw a post from Grow3th since Allloa last weekend.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

As an outsider looking in it's definitely the Ayr fans who have been acting like obnoxious c***s. For the most part the Raith fans have been very fair. 

You obviously weren't here earlier in the season and a few weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

You obviously weren't here earlier in the season and a few weeks ago.

I was. As a collective Ayr fans are only behind the Old Firm and Clyde in the utter, utter cretin stakes. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

I was. As a collective Ayr fans are only behind the Old Firm and Clyde in the utter, utter cretin stakes. 

You sound angry. Still hurting from Friday? Understandable.

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

You sound angry. Still hurting from Friday? Understandable.

Looking forward to the 2nd leg. Still in the tie and an away goal to boot. Still plenty to play for. 

37 minutes ago, Honestmen said:

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

Can't say I've ever met a bad Ayr fan in person.
That said I've seen quite a few biting the segregation fence at Somerset those ones make T-Hall look civilised :) 

Looking forward to the 2nd leg. Still in the tie and an away goal to boot. Still plenty to play for. 

I really hate to break this to you mate. Really am.

But away goals don’t count.

36 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Tbf, this is their biggest achievement and best team in a generation. Had we won the league, we'd have been happy but it would've hardly been anything to write home about.  We'd have ground out a league where we were the second best team, and nipped in at the end.  Instead, Ayr rightfully won the league and we imploded. Both fans have had some rockets in their fan base, and a lot of social media between the clubs is Ayr fans giving it big licks. This is the first time in about a decade they've finished a higher position than us.  It's grim at the moment for Rovers fans but I'm confident we can bounce  roar back next season one way or another... 

3 minutes ago, Oor Willis said:

Tbf, this is their biggest achievement and best team in a generation. Had we won the league, we'd have been happy but it would've hardly been anything to write home about.  We'd have ground out a league where we were the second best team, and nipped in at the end.  Instead, Ayr rightfully won the league and we imploded. Both fans have had some rockets in their fan base, and a lot of social media between the clubs is Ayr fans giving it big licks. This is the first time in about a decade they've finished a higher position than us.  It's grim at the moment for Rovers fans but I'm confident we can bounce  roar back next season one way or another... 

Not convinced, you probably got what you deserved away but I feel you overachieved considerably at home points wise.

Archived