Alloa vs Raith Rovers

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funnily enough I still think Raith have a chance on Saturday. But then again maybe not....
A chance of what? Winning the lottery? Pulling a bird at Society? Maybe. Not winning a football match anyway.

Superb result for Alloa tbf. Looks like it could be an Alloa vs Dumbarton final.
Certainly looks to be a good chance of there being a part time team in the championship again next season.

Can't see Raith turning this one around but you never know.

You lot would be doing the same if it was us. Admit it.

I wouldn't have. Bar a couple of glorious pictures after the Alloa game I have remained of the opinion we would balls it up. That's all that's keeping me from grabbing the toaster and hedding for a bath.

Saturday was bad, unable to make it down tonight and following online was torture.  Seriously considering whether to spend money on Saturday  (not working at present) doing my 70 odd mile round trip for a home game to watch more dross.  

Utterly ridiculous how bad we are. Fair play to Alloa who were superb with their movement. Thoroughly deserved their win and by far and away a better team than us tonight.

Not sure how we can justify full time football when we're tactically so far behind a part time team who know what we're doing. Too many players content to play the ball into the channel. Said to my mate in the car we'd start the same as Saturday with Buchanan up top despite not justifying a place.

Entirely predictable. Utterly amateur but it's problems we've seen season. As the east Fife fans said, there's no plan b with Smith. Can't see him surviving, and it makes a 2 year deal all the more bizarre for what our fans would've hoped to have been a one season job. Grim times. Think I'll give Saturday a skip.

Archived