Alloa vs Raith Rovers

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m going tomorrow night, don’t want to go, and not up for it at all, really bad feeling, but since I’ve been offered a lift, I’ll go n hope for the very best. Just win Rovers, please.

2 minutes ago, Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) said:

Disappointed you never went for the Bundesliga comparison- opportunity missed.

That's a recurring theme for us at the minute.

17 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

£10 and £5 for Saturday.

Capture1.PNG

This is a welcome move although I suspect the majority of those irregular fans who turned up Saturday won’t come to this. They might come back if we get to the final but then the chances are it’ll be a home midweek game 

7 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Why should season tickets be valid for the play off games?

although the admission price for the alloa Game at the indodrill............(the recs) is the usual controversial £16 . season ticket holders are basically getting free admission ...

Bit of joke to not allow season tickets to be valid considering. Adds to the feeling the club are really scrapping the barrel.

Why? The club need to cover costs. No point losing money on the match. Our season ticket holders seem to expect the earth for a generally very reasonable up-front cost.

I’d probably have put it to a fiver for everyone though, similar to last season.

Caveat emptor.

*2017/18 season tickets will give access to ALL Raith Rovers 1st team / Under 20 matches at Stark’s Park, with the exception of any playoffs, Fife Cup or Scottish Cup ties beyond the 4th Round.

http://www.raithrovers.net/prices

1 hour ago, Paco said:

Why? The club need to cover costs. No point losing money on the match. Our season ticket holders seem to expect the earth for a generally very reasonable up-front cost.

I’d probably have put it to a fiver for everyone though, similar to last season.

The point about the costs is fair enough.  Personally, I'd have hoped we might have done the same as Alloa and made them valid, but it's understandable why we've not and we need to make ends meet. 

Make ends meet? There were 4500 Rovers fans there on Saturday.  Surely they’ve made enough money to make ends meet. Over 3000 paying customers on Saturday, when usually there’s about 500. 6 times the amount. 

Not that it matters, I’m working on Saturday anyway. 

Have they typed up the letter to the SPFL stating they canny be arsed with it and let Alloa go through yet? 

Even if we do get a result tomorrow I'll be surprised if the crowd on Saturday is over 1300.

I was thinking a crowd of around 1800-1900 with 200-300 Alloa fans among it.

Archived