Thistle v County

1 hour ago, cilitbang said:

You’re welcome 

In regards to your Elliot comments, it’s called adrenaline. 

When Bannigan says he can’t fully straighten/bend his knee so requires a 2nd surgery to clean it up - and this only get picked up on AFTER the season starts.  

Please share your expertise to how this isn’t amateur?

The key points here are:

I’ve assumed you have no clinical experience of the management of musculoskeletal injuries. You use meaningless terms like “clean it up”. 

You havn’t taken a history, examined or have access to any of the relevant investigations for these players, which would be the basis for clinical decision making. You are happy to criticise PTFC for their management of these injuries, although I’d be more inclined to trust the decisions of the clinicians the club have enlisted.

I think it would be beyond the scope of a football forum to give you an in depth discussion of the management of ankle and knee injuries.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, milhouse said:

The key points here are:

I’ve assumed you have no clinical experience of the management of musculoskeletal injuries. You use meaningless terms like “clean it up”. 

You havn’t taken a history, examined or have access to any of the relevant investigations for these players, which would be the basis for clinical decision making. You are happy to criticise PTFC for their management of these injuries, although I’d be more inclined to trust the decisions of the clinicians the club have enlisted.

I think it would be beyond the scope of a football forum to give you an in depth discussion of the management of ankle and knee injuries.

The "clean it up" was a direct quite from Bannigan on a Jagzone interview...dipshit

Assume what you like about me, I will assume you clearly were not at the Hearts game and saw how badly Elliot had to hobble around the pitch

And yes, I think it is more than fair to criticise the management of injuries. PTFC can't afford to carry longterm injuries else we get seasons like the current.

Feel free to pm me the management of ankle and knee injuries then, or just send the link to whatever wikipedia page your looking at.

Archived