The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

1 hour ago, big al said:

Maybe,  but not a lot higher. 

Confused in Cowdenbeath strikes again.

So by your amazing powers of intelligence, not much higher than 2nd top of the League ones means? Is he good enough to play for the best team in League 1 or even the Championship?

Or are you suggesting his "status" will prevent him from playing at a level his ability merits?

28 minutes ago, Sao Paulo said:

Wasn't sarcasm. Just making a completely different and general point about needing experience.

Disagreed with you on many things - but see no fault, sarcasm or anything untowards at all with your post - even though I dont particularly rate Mclean.

We are meant to be after peterhead striker Russell McLean. 
Still waiting on mcstay grant and cuddihy to sign new deals 

Each time I’ve seen Peterhead (3 games this season) he’s impressed me. A tall striker is what we need to play beside Goodwillie and he seems to be good on the ball. Scored 4 goals against us this season I believe. If we somehow manage to beat Peterhead, Montrose and Dumbarton to sign him then I for one will be delighted.

6 hours ago, AgentDaleCooper said:

Confused in Cowdenbeath strikes again.

So by your amazing powers of intelligence, not much higher than 2nd top of the League ones means? Is he good enough to play for the best team in League 1 or even the Championship?

Or are you suggesting his "status" will prevent him from playing at a level his ability merits?

put it this way, he wouldnt stick out or excel in the premiership. couple that with the baggage, and theres very little point in a club higher up taking the risk.