The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

Bottom line is that if we fucked up then we get punished. We’ve only ourselves to blame. However doesn’t stop me being gutted. Complete incompetence by those concerned. 

I just hope it doesn’t destroy the players motivation. We need to keep winning, even now if it’s just to go into the playoffs in good form. 

What makes it all worse is the fact that the player concerned in my view is a donkey. 

The Club Statement says "This error was not the fault of any individual".  So who was responsible............the Broadwood cat?
Dishon is simply hiding behind it's nobody is at fault to protect his chums on the board just like they stuck for him couple of years ago , no surprise there

Wow, utterly ridiculous!

Fitzpatrick was an absolute donkey up front as well. Would have been better playing Cogill or one of the other defenders up front if we thought there was chance of something like this.

May as well stick in the appeal. Doubt it will do anything but you never know. Would like to know what rule was breached as well.

Bottom line is that if we fucked up then we get punished. We’ve only ourselves to blame. However doesn’t stop me being gutted. Complete incompetence by those concerned. 
I just hope it doesn’t destroy the players motivation. We need to keep winning, even now if it’s just to go into the playoffs in good form. 
What makes it all worse is the fact that the player concerned in my view is a donkey. 
agree really feel for the manager and players , If we getting a win today would be a terrific effort in their part time to circle wagons good support heading up

Come on the Clyde

Meanwhile we have the 2 most racist bigotted clubs half an hour away who seem to get away with murder...sums this place up !

Oooft, truly outstanding levels of whataboutery there.

Cheating to try and slither past Albion Rovers and blowing your ‘title challenge’ as a result.

9c74c64e-6c3f-45c5-bf2d-d92f2ca76697.jpg

On what grounds would an appeal be raised?
The charge has been proven and the club has admitted fault in the matter.

Hearts got off earlier in the season with a telling off. Point to that and accuse them of favouritising the big clubs. There’s not a backbone in the SFA so hopefully the weasels will buckle

2 minutes ago, nickCFC58 said:

Hearts got off earlier in the season with a telling off. Point to that and accuse them of favouritising the big clubs. There’s not a backbone in the SFA so hopefully the weasels will buckle

You have previous, that's why you got hammered. Dry those peepers. 

Well not quite, they got deducted two points.

11 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

Wow, utterly ridiculous!

Fitzpatrick was an absolute donkey up front as well. Would have been better playing Cogill or one of the other defenders up front if we thought there was chance of something like this.

May as well stick in the appeal. Doubt it will do anything but you never know. Would like to know what rule was breached as well.

He was signed on an amateur deal then loaned to Clydebank and recalled. The rules on amateurs are they can't be registered as professional and amateur with the fa and they can't have played as a professional player within the last 30 days or it could be we've ticked the wrong box on the form. 

21 minutes ago, nickCFC58 said:

:lol:

18 minutes ago, an86 said:

You have previous, that's why you got hammered. Dry those peepers. 

There is still inconsistency as Cove weren't awarded the points from said Hearts game but QP and Albion were. I'm not moaning, by all accounts it sounds a fair cop. Just wondering why there was a different rule applied in the Hearts game.