The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

Don't think he likes being on the bench or being subbed. Only played one good half for Clyde. The second half down at Berwick. There's no place in the team for huffy players. Let him go and bring somebody else in on his wage. Best of luck to the lad wherever he goes.
Does like being on the bench , unlike several of the players signed in the summer [emoji23] good luck to the boy at least he wasn't prepared to sit picking up a wage and contributing very little

got to say I was disappointed in the reception given to Frank mcgarvey at half time y day unlike some other big time Charlie's frank bust a gut for Clyde every game. top scorer in our league winning team including 2 at palmerston on the day we sealed the league thought he deserved a more enthusiastic reception 

got to say I was disappointed in the reception given to Frank mcgarvey at half time y day unlike some other big time Charlie's frank bust a gut for Clyde every game. top scorer in our league winning team including 2 at palmerston on the day we sealed the league thought he deserved a more enthusiastic reception 
Half time. Folk wearing gloves so muffled applause, in pie queue in toilet etc.

Who said it? Danny Lennon in the Arria Lounge on Saturday. Why would I post it? I thought it was Information known to some (those that were in attendance at the Arria) and not all Clyde fans so would put it out there for those to make what they choose of it. I was told by a friend that was in the Arria, I was otherwise engaged elsewhere in the stadium at the time.

If the issue is the information being out then Danny should be the one you take it up with.

Why not just say “Danny Lennon stated in the Arria on Saturday that...” in that case then, and save the inevitable inquisition.

What is it with this constant fear of crediting genuine intel? It just means such statements either come across as utter BS, or individuals deliberately trying to stoke their own ego.

No ego stoking here. Didn’t think to say it was Danny at the time I posted. No malice intended.

One of the guys who was in the Arria said that Lennon did tell them Karim was away no mention of room mates etc I wouldn't expect a manager to come out with that level of detail in a supporters lounge Anyway the guy is away didn't work out , good luck to him to his credit wasn't going to sit about in the stand or on the bench picking up a wage

Just noticed that Ayr United have 36 points after 18 matches, the exact same return as us. Interesting when you think of the plaudits they have received this season (granted against far better opposition).

Our points return at this stage of the season is very decent and would normally have us right up there, we are unlucky that the form of the top 2 in our league has been ridiculously good.

Saturdays game is massive as a win there would really bring us back into play.

2 hours ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Who said it? Danny Lennon in the Arria Lounge on Saturday. Why would I post it? I thought it was Information known to some (those that were in attendance at the Arria) and not all Clyde fans so would put it out there for those to make what they choose of it. I was told by a friend that was in the Arria, I was otherwise engaged elsewhere in the stadium at the time.

If the issue is the information being out then Danny should be the one you take it up with.

Unbelievable! You don’t get it do you? Gossip, plain and simple- you now concede you were elsewhere at the time Danny said it- Danny did not mention “room mates”- the inference in your post over dramatises what’s happened whilst serving your “ I’m in the know” needs.

its not just a Clyde fan’s forum, it’s open- so I have no idea why you would be comfortable with making such information public. 

What next? Attending training and coming on here informing us all of how we’re setting up for the next game?

Why not just say “Danny Lennon stated in the Arria on Saturday that...” in that case then, and save the inevitable inquisition.

What is it with this constant fear of crediting genuine intel? It just means such statements either come across as utter BS, or individuals deliberately trying to stoke their own ego.

It’s a sad state of affairs that you have to pre-empt incredulous questions from your own fans, when it was DL who said it. Given it was said on Saturday and there was a large number of people in the Arria you would have thought it would have made it’s way round by now. Not even questions, just downright put downs over it, smacks of people raging that they weren’t in the know.

You get to know from posters over the years who the BS’s and ego strokers are. AR isn’t one of them.

Unbelievable! You don’t get it do you? Gossip, plain and simple- you now concede you were elsewhere at the time Danny said it- Danny did not mention “room mates”- the inference in your post over dramatises what’s happened whilst serving your “ I’m in the know” needs.
its not just a Clyde fan’s forum, it’s open- so I have no idea why you would be comfortable with making such information public. 
What next? Attending training and coming on here informing us all of how we’re setting up for the next game?
What exactly did Danny Lennon say?

You have a chance to set the record straight.