The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

10 hours ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Just read the extended details on the specific section on our website. Sounds a fantastic idea and the club should rightly be shouting about this from the rooftops.

It's an excellent scheme building on the scheme launched previously with North Lanarkshire College. It seems to be better marketed this time and hopefully the club do promote it better and attract some better players.

Having said that, the logo on the website is fucking awful.

Edited by Fat Sally

Guest Landan Spiv

Paul Shields on his way to you. Pre contract signed. From the horses mouth 

Edited by Landan Spiv
Typo

Guest Landan Spiv
3 minutes ago, Larry Hood said:

Shields

F***ed that one right up didn't i haha 

Edited by Landan Spiv
Typo

On 5/11/2018 at 20:24, haufdaft said:

Project Braver - It's really good seeing our club being proactive and imaginative.

http://m.clydefc.co.uk/news/2018/05/11/5822/#.WvXtWaDTU0N

Great , good forward thinking,  deserves good press coverage, pity Stephen McGowan and the Daily Mail only interested in human rights stories.

53 minutes ago, Jag0001 said:

How did Lamont U think he’s called do for yous I didn’t get the best review off Dumbarton about Nesbit so hopefully I’ll be different 

Smashing wee player, really made a contribution,  technicaly very good,  would happily keep him another season but I guess you will  need him for next years Championship campaign.

How did Lamont U think he’s called do for yous I didn’t get the best review off Dumbarton about Nesbit so hopefully I’ll be different 

Good football player at start found the physical side a struggle but under Danny Lennon he flourished

1 hour ago, Jag0001 said:

Rubbish, wee shitebag billy big time. If I were Thistle , regardless of division - I’d release him immediately  

24 minutes ago, The Clyde Man said:

Queue Pee supporters please note, Thistle are our traditional rivals.

There are now Thistle fans in adulthood who don’t even know who Clyde are. Sobering for you.