• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Scott-Replay

The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

Innes requesting a meeting with 3 Labour MSPs to discuss Ally Love was a strange use of time and not something Owners were made aware of.

Have to assume that was more to do with Innes's own reputation and his day job rather than Clyde FC. The MSPs named couldn't find Broadwood on a map and their opinions on Clyde, like most things are totally irrelevant to anything.

Edited by Fat Sally

16 minutes ago, David W said:

Don't get the point of it and don't think it's helped us at all. The snivelling wee rodent that was alongside Ferguson/English was something else though.

Stephen McGowan from the daily mail. 

2 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Not liking him, not liking him at all.

The Daily Heil FFS

3 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Explains a lot. 

Derek Ferguson from Show Racism The Red Card was the only one saying that Love didn't necessarily need to be sacked but they didn't really give him much chance to speak. Arguably the most qualified man in the studio to comment.

Just now, haufdaft said:

Another case of innocent until proven guilty but treated differently by the Scottish press. I wonder why? One is condemned and one is lauded.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-star-james-forrest-clear-7223718.amp

“Shortage of evidence”

Lol.

Utterly, utterly staggering. Without a hint of exaggeration Clyde fans, players and hierarchy, almost to a man, are fucking vermin. What a truly despicable football club, rotten to the core. 

Utterly, utterly staggering. Without a hint of exaggeration Clyde fans, players and hierarchy, almost to a man, are fucking vermin. What a truly despicable football club, rotten to the core. 
Yet you are always hanging around Clyde threads. I think you must have a wee fancy for us.

Even a simpleton like yourself must surely be tired of posting this repetitive shite every fortnight surely?

On a different topic;

Jack Breslin, Matt Flynn, Callum Home, Steve Kipre, Jordan Lowdon, Smart Osadolor, Lewis Wilson and Max Wright have all been released. Surprised to some extent at Home who was a solid League 2 player but I can only think that DL wants a better footballer from what he's saying. I can only assume the others have been offered new deals?

That would be Currie, Duffie, Stewart, McNiff, Cuddihy, Nicoll, Grant and McStay. Don't think there'd be many arguments about that lot.

On a different topic;
Jack Breslin, Matt Flynn, Callum Home, Steve Kipre, Jordan Lowdon, Smart Osadolor, Lewis Wilson and Max Wright have all been released. Surprised to some extent at Home who was a solid League 2 player but I can only think that DL wants a better footballer from what he's saying. I can only assume the others have been offered new deals?
That would be Currie, Duffie, Stewart, McNiff, Cuddihy, Nicoll, Grant and McStay. Don't think there'd be many arguments about that lot.

Wouldn't keep Currie or mcniff

The rest yes

Think Home can feel a wee bit hard done by there but generally speaking I’ve no other complaints.

Yeah, I'm disappointed to see Home leave as he was very consistent, even when the rest of the team weren't performing.

Still feel like we never really saw the best of Flynn, Lowdon and Osadolor but no complaints at them moving on.

Bit disappointed to see Lowdon go, one of the best attacking left backs in the league on his game. Stewart is more defensively minded and has been very consistent, clearly DL favours him at LB so I guess Lowdon was always likely to go. Will be a good signing for someone else.

Don't think Lowdon has been the same since his injury, thought he was decent though. Home I'd have kept as he'd be a good squad player. No real complaints about the others. 

21 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Wouldn't keep Currie or mcniff

The rest yes

Currie splits opinion, but mcniff thriving under Danny. Bizarre 

Only slight disappointment for me is Home but other than that that’s pretty much my staring list for those leaving. Fingers crossed it the start of something good for us