• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Scott-Replay

The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

Omar coming out of the situation much better than Clyde fans (and management) have managed. Fair play to the lad.

So, Clyde fans supported one of their own players and

An opposition player admitted in the heat of the game he did things he should not have & said things he should not have.

I can see how we are guilty there ( again).

Is it just when Omar is playing that Clyde fans should avoid supporting Love, or should they actually avoid supporting him at any time? If it is the latter, then should all fans avoid support for all players who have said and done things that they should not have in the past?

1 minute ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

I think celebrating a racist at any point is poor behaviour. You obviously disagree. 

I haven't given an opinion so you can leave that out. I asked you a question which you have not fully answered.

Just now, Of Average Intelligence said:

I've made it perfectly clear that I believe celebrating a racist at any point is awful.

That is only one part of the question. Can you answer the other part please.

23 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Is it just when Omar is playing that Clyde fans should avoid supporting Love, or should they actually avoid supporting him at any time? If it is the latter, then should all fans avoid support for all players who have said and done things that they should not have in the past?

You have selectively left out the bit where your fans booed a guy who was racially abused while also singing the name of the guy that did the abusing. If you don't see the correlation you're being silly. I've never heard Clyde fans singing Ally Love's name at Cowdenbeath games btw.

6 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Yes I believe celebrating players that have raped or racial abused in the past is awful behaviour.

Pathetic attempt at avoiding the wider debate. Away and crawl back to some other place you can attempt to troll. Maybe a forum for average intelligence individuals might work more effectively.

9 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Yes I believe celebrating players that have raped or racial abused in the past is awful behaviour.

Don't be such a daft fud (please) !!

26 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

The fact that you think the rights and wrongs of celebrating a racist even need debated says a lot. There is not a single situation where cheering a racist is acceptable. 

1. Where he/she recognises he was wrong to say what he did and apologises

2. Where he/she actively works in the community to change attitudes

3. Where he/she donates his/her free time to help those less fortunate than most

4. Where he/she does I don't know how many other very good things all of which dwarf their initial wrong-doing

Like I said, you are not very good at this. Take your sensitivities & the need to share them with the world elsewhere.

I've never heard Clyde fans singing Ally Love's name at Cowdenbeath games btw.

There are at least two songs that get sung regularly involving ally love so I’m afraid you are wrong. There are also songs about several other players too. It must be intimidating for you wee diddies right enough when some away fans actually turn up and try to create some atmosphere.

Clyde fans booed a man who was the victim of racial abuse and chanted the name of a racist. It's horrible behaviour and I'm genuinely hurt by it as man who whould attend Clyde games now and again. I won't go back to be surrounded by racists. 

His booing was because he is a wee thug and a shitebag, nothing to do with racism.

Ally loves name is chanted in a few of our songs and has been all season.

Maybe you should stick to watching kelty hearts surrounded by Barry’s bigot brigade and halfwits such as yourself.

31 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

I probably will. Once the love in for the racist is over I'll be back. It was the history of the club I have a soft spot for not the current scumbag supporters, who can't be clsssed as real fans. Just idiots looking to drag the club down.

Diddums Snowflake

Love has served his punishment and done a diversity course, Omar didn't help himself trying to break loves ankle in the first game after the incident then getting sent off for another late challenge on mcstay. 

So he was sent off, and therefore suspended? I guess he served his punishment too.

1 hour ago, Clyde01 said:

There are at least two songs that get sung regularly involving ally love so I’m afraid you are wrong. There are also songs about several other players too. It must be intimidating for you wee diddies right enough when some away fans actually turn up and try to create some atmosphere.

Angry man. Maybe just accept your support is filled with scum and your life may get a little less miserable?