The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

28 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Enjoy the jersey boys couple of the mates have been says it's a really good show

The Edinburgh game will be a pretty tight don't see many if any goals 0 0 written all over it so don't think you will miss much

You could be right, hopefully DG is back and we sneak a victory (a win would be absolutely massive).

Heard the show is really good. . . . .though never was a fan of Frankie Valli's voice (too high, someones squeezing his baws) :)

I broke my arm and couldn’t get back playing for 8 weeks. Some take up to 12 weeks so earliest we can expect to have him I’d say is the 9th March (Away to Elgin) in my opinion.

The absolute athlete that DGW is , he may just get back next week [emoji23]

On 21/02/2019 at 13:29, Abshok said:

I broke my arm and couldn’t get back playing for 8 weeks. Some take up to 12 weeks so earliest we can expect to have him I’d say is the 9th March (Away to Elgin) in my opinion.

The absolute athlete that DGW is , he may just get back next week emoji23.png

At least we all now know to disregard your opinion from now on.

At least we all now know to disregard your opinion from now on.

The last part of that post was pretty accurate to say he’d rush back.

So technically 6 days out, wasn’t that far off to be fair. What a guy!

13 hours ago, Tartan Pants said:

Ten games six at home........Discuss

All teams have 10 games left, so we all have to play the rest of the league. 6/10 at home should be an advantage. Earlier in the season I wasn't sure Broadwood was an advantage, but recently we've pulled a few results out the well at home. 

We've beaten every one of these teams in the last 3 months or so and I think these teams will be more nervous about playing us than we are playing them!  We have P/head at home and so do Edin City so P/h  might have a tougher run in.  

The dream is still on and with Thistle's distraction of a cup replay, there's the tantalising hope of meeting them on league business next season!

Believe in The Bully Wee

Not best set o results again for us last night. Reading reports it seems Peterhead sound best of other two and our only hope o catching them i reckon is this sat when they play Annan and of course Edinburgh two wks on sat, If they win those two and easier one in between its their league...

Our achilies this season is other 6 or 7 are poor when perhaps few seasons back it was even steven bar bottom 2or3...

Droppin points at Annan. QP obviously not helped but still a grear season and far from over

We need to be within a point or 2 of Peterhead going into the game against them at Broadwood. As you said Annan and Edinburgh is about the only games they look like they might drop points. We would also have to win every game left!

We need to be within a point or 2 of Peterhead going into the game against them at Broadwood. As you said Annan and Edinburgh is about the only games they look like they might drop points. We would also have to win every game left!

Even if it's 4 going into that game we still Have a chance Its all about trying to put pressure on Peterhead they have collectively the best strike force in the league probably need injuries for them to fail we just have to keep winning games
Tall order to win every game from now till end of season
I think just concentrate 1 game at a time see where it takes us

Frustrating to lose points late on against Annan & QP but then again we've scored late goals to win points as well this season just the way it tends to work out. Ideally we would have been playing our midweek game before Peterhead but ultimately if we win our game in hand its still 4 points in it. Beat them at broadwood & it's 1 point to make, certainly achievable! 

Bring it on!

Ps. 2 n a bit sleeps til Elgin...

Frustrating to lose points late on against Annan & QP but then again we've scored late goals to win points as well this season just the way it tends to work out. Ideally we would have been playing our midweek game before Peterhead but ultimately if we win our game in hand its still 4 points in it. Beat them at broadwood & it's 1 point to make, certainly achievable! 

Bring it on!

Ps. 2 n a bit sleeps til Elgin...
We play Elgin on 19th of March 2 and a bit weeks before we play Peterhead

1 hour ago, cfcuk said:

We play Elgin on 19th of March 2 and a bit weeks before we play Peterhead

Correct, probably didnt word it very well!
I was meaning i would rather we had our midweek game this week rather than Peterhead having their midweek game & them play theirs the week we have ours against Elgin.  Make any sense or am i needing to lie in a dark room?