The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

2 hours ago, clyde_r_us said:

Has lyon had a kick of a ball of any note or time to dump him

I thought he was one of our better players in his only start, against Cowdenbeath. He's done well as a substitute in the games v Edinburgh/Elgin. Absolutely anonymous on Saturday, though as a wide player on a very tight pitch that maybe wasn't a surprise.

I think he's someone with a lot of energy and a bit of pace who can do the pressing we try to use (much better than Love/AKB/Boyle), and he's not a bad player on the ball at all. I don't see many teams turning up at Broadwood with better players on their bench. He's never going to win a game for you though.

Strange that Lyon has suddenly been singled out he has hardly had a run in the team , guy been at the club what 3 months is only 20 but let's bin him. I think he looks to have a bit of potential fairly quick and a looks comfortable on the ball hasn't pulled up trees but again as I say not had a run in the team

10 hours ago, David W said:

I thought he was one of our better players in his only start, against Cowdenbeath. He's done well as a substitute in the games v Edinburgh/Elgin. Absolutely anonymous on Saturday, though as a wide player on a very tight pitch that maybe wasn't a surprise.

I think he's someone with a lot of energy and a bit of pace who can do the pressing we try to use (much better than Love/AKB/Boyle), and he's not a bad player on the ball at all. I don't see many teams turning up at Broadwood with better players on their bench. He's never going to win a game for you though.and

We  never beat cowdenbeath despite him being as you say

our best player

10 hours ago, David W said:

Big tall lad I hear, he’s 6 ft 5

3 hours ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

The rumour on Saturday were that we're trying to sign Kit Cummins. 

I dont know anything about the player. Anyone know who from & if he's any good?

Edited by DeanMck