The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

Alan Martin  . we would be better off with Dean Martin he was that bad at QOTS a fan offered to take the gloves from him and he walked off the pitch and never returned for 3 weeks  I pray it’s not him  he’s fatter than fahey our GK coach .

Oh no hot off the press just heard we are bringing in cammy the drunk man chasing a balloon  bell or David nae fingers Mitchell  surely not . On a brighter note at least rumbsby our best central defender is staying mcstay away grant away nichol away not to happy guys .

3 minutes ago, Superscout said:

Oh no hot off the press just heard we are bringing in cammy the drunk man chasing a balloon  bell or David nae fingers Mitchell  surely not . On a brighter note at least rumbsby our best central defender is staying mcstay away grant away nichol away not to happy guys .

How do you know mcstay and grant are away?

39 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Seems legit, I imagine Stirling barmaids would defo be in the know on our transfer dealings.

She's never let me down before:blink::wub: mcniff away , Nichol away , stewart away ,Huddersfield 2 away. Clyde clyding it. 

3 minutes ago, Adored said:

She's never let me down before:blink::wub: mcniff away , Nichol away , stewart away ,Huddersfield 2 away. Clyde clyding it. 

And Currie remember . Only one I’d be bothered about would be Mcniff - the rest are subs or a decent league 2 keeper 

So that's:

Currie

McNiff

Stewart

Nicoll

Stewart

Cogill

Boyle

McStay

Grant

All away within the space of an hour. Even if literally every single one of those were true (Stewart's already said he's away and I'd imagine Nicoll will be too) I would still trust Ser Daniel to recruit more than adequate replacements.

So that's:
Currie
McNiff
Stewart
Nicoll
Stewart
Cogill
Boyle
McStay
Grant
All away within the space of an hour. Even if literally every single one of those were true (Stewart's already said he's away and I'd imagine Nicoll will be too) I would still trust Ser Daniel to recruit more than adequate replacements.

Things are really spiralling, now Stewart’s leaving twice!

Who’s telling you this? Mitchell would be a fucking disaster

Sadly Adored was the first person to let us know Goodwillie was out of the Edinburgh game, and that he had a broken arm.

Wait...I’m confused. Goodwillie played all the Edinburgh games but did break his arm. Is Adored reliable ?

Just now, nickCFC58 said:

Wait...I’m confused. Goodwillie played all the Edinburgh games but did break his arm. Is Adored reliable ?

Missed the 0-2 game at Broadwood because his wife was in labour.

McNiff, Nicoll, Stewart, Currie, Boyle and Cogill - even if they all left - wouldn't be a disaster, far from it. In an ideal world, only one of those would be a starter for me next season in Cogill; I like Currie, but don't think an upgrade is unattainable. Obviously that would represent a higher turnover than would be ideal, but the former three would be away because Lennon didn't see them as key players, in all likelihood. 

Goodwillie missed the 0-2 home game, in which we played Boyle up front. Adored is obviously ITK, so whatever he says can probably be taken as read. While I don't want to lose any of the current squad, really, Dick Campbell has shown that being ruthless and unsentimental after a successful season can be what's required to kick on again. 

McNiff, Nicoll, Stewart, Currie, Boyle and Cogill - even if they all left - wouldn't be a disaster, far from it. In an ideal world, only one of those would be a starter for me next season in Cogill; I like Currie, but don't think an upgrade is unattainable. Obviously that would represent a higher turnover than would be ideal, but the former three would be away because Lennon didn't see them as key players, in all likelihood. 
Goodwillie missed the 0-2 home game, in which we played Boyle up front. Adored is obviously ITK, so whatever he says can probably be taken as read. While I don't want to lose any of the current squad, really, Dick Campbell has shown that being ruthless and unsentimental after a successful season can be what's required to kick on again. 

Where could Adored be getting his info? Loss of grant and McStay would be disastrous

Where could Adored be getting his info? Loss of grant and McStay would be disastrous