The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

Attendance was 2700+ on Saturday you are talkin 2600 people coming to support Clyde ? Imagine we could even get an average of 1000 Clyde fans at home every week it would do wonders for our bank account, cmon guys let’s support the bully Wee next season 

Where was he playing before. Still wouldnt start him over anyone in the current setup but that’s maybe just bc he was from the banter era

Pretty sure I remember him signing for St Mirren where he was just a bench warmer then he went on loan to Alloa and done quite decent there.

16 minutes ago, Jack Phillips said:

Pretty sure I remember him signing for St Mirren where he was just a bench warmer then he went on loan to Alloa and done quite decent there.

He went to Alloa, then St Mirren, back to Alloa and now Forfar.

I don’t know what to do with myself now the season is over. Choking for some transfer news and to see who has signed new contracts.

Crucial that we get Cuddihy, McStay, Grant, and Lamont signed up.

Everyone else of critical importance too but they’re the ones I’m worried will get offers from elsewhere

I desperately want Lang too but reckon he could get offered full time somewhere else. He truly is a different class

Rumsby, McNiff etc I’d hope will stay on. Same with Stewart. Currie too.

Think above all it’s essential we solidify the current squad before adding to it. They’ve been phenomenal.

cracking statement from Danny Lennon 're Norrie Innes tells you all you need to know about his influence on our promotion to League 1 [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Saturday was the perfect testament to his work. Broadwood looking perfectly fit for purpose with packed tapas-munching hospitality and a sold-out Arria lounge, 2700 spectators (many bedecked in our superb Kappa gear) with a great view, McNiff gushing about the facilities in his post-match interview. Quality players being led by a quality manager. Hordes of kids from community teams/local schools. 

The remains of the board need to continue that vision and drive, and not bother who they offend in the process; the majority of them were there pre-Innes of course.

9 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

Tom Lang has been linked to Falkirk in our local rag. What’s he been like this season? Ready to make the step up to League 1? 

Centre-half - more like a sweeper - who's decent with the ball at his feet, athletic and good at reading the game. That is, for league two at least. Should more than hold his own in League 1. If he's coming to Falkirk for full-time football, I don't think any of us would grudge him that.

You probably want to play him alongside a lankier centre-half. He's not short - must be six foot or better - but if you're playing against a target player that's perhaps his only vulnerability.

He’s crap- I’d hate to see him ruin Falkirk’s chances of going back up. Terrible temper and prone to red cards. Awful in the air, slow over 5 yards and has the turning circle of an Airbus 380.

...... and so ugly he’ll ruin the team photo.

Tom Lang has been linked to Falkirk in our local rag. What has he been like this season? Is he ready  to make the step up to League 1? 

He is fantastic imo. If he tightens up a bit he’d stroll the championship imo. Huge future.

We supposedly have a deal on the table for him too so hope he prefers that but whatever happens, I wish him all the best. He’s been fantastic for us.