The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

Sure I saw somewhere that a lot of the current squad have agreed deals, hope they get signed up early.  Lang for me vital to get signed up. 

Johnston would be good as I’ve said previously, I haven’t seen shepherd for a while but he was decent any time I’ve seen him, would be happy enough with both. 

5 hours ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Please get Grant, McStay, McNiff, Rumbsy. New deals Danny.

Alan Martin out of favour at QOTS wouldn’t be unrealistic to try get him signed up for next season.

Very chuffed with Johnston signing he is a cracking player :thumsup2

Have you forgot our player if the year cuddihy and our best player rankin as for alan Martin he couldn’t lace curries boots 20 clean sheets and in team of the year are you sure your a Clyde fan  .??

2 minutes ago, nickCFC58 said:

Anyone have any idea when we’ll find out officially who has signed on for next season?

Don’t think there’s a timescale on it but I’d be hoping for some news this week or next. 

It is undeniably true though. You’s are the best resourced team in league 2 and potentially league 1 (bar Falkirk) and still needed our 4 point deduction to help yous over the line. It’s pathetic. Your squad are ancient too

They won the league by 6 points

Have you forgot our player if the year cuddihy and our best player rankin as for alan Martin he couldn’t lace curries boots 20 clean sheets and in team of the year are you sure your a Clyde fan  .??
only one man's opinion counts that's Danny Lennon

5 points

Was it not only 4 taken aff you's?

Clyde had a very good season but Peterhead got more points, can go on about money all you want but getting players to sign for you when you're located away up there must be a nightmare. Also plenty of teams have shown that money alone isn't any guarantee

They still deserve credit

L1 next season be interesting, L2 has finally levelled out with the diddy teams. Only really Stranraer left to come down now id say

Was it not only 4 taken aff you's?

Clyde had a very good season but Peterhead got more points, can go on about money all you want but getting players to sign for you when you're located away up there must be a nightmare. Also plenty of teams have shown that money alone isn't any guarantee

They still deserve credit

L1 next season be interesting, L2 has finally levelled out with the diddy teams. Only really Stranraer left to come down now id say
4 point deduction

I agree If a team can spend money good luck to them as for getting players up there it's down to money I heard one off their players say the players in the West train down here and the North based players likewise and they all train at forfar on a Wednesday . but must be a fair wedge to get players to trek up to peterhead every second Saturday

They won the league by 6 points

5 points, and we ended a 17 game unbeaten streak the day we were docked the points, against a team we have beaten easily on 3 occasions this year. I reckon we’d have breezed past them otherwise. Had the deduction not occurred we’d have arguably finished 2 points clear. Regardless, I don’t care. Phead will be relegation fodder next year

7 minutes ago, nickCFC58 said:

5 points, and we ended a 17 game unbeaten streak the day we were docked the points, against a team we have beaten easily on 3 occasions this year. I reckon we’d have breezed past them otherwise. Had the deduction not occurred we’d have arguably finished 2 points clear. Regardless, I don’t care. Phead will be relegation fodder next year

Luckily we will have Clyde in the league to prop us up. :thumsup2