The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

If we have people in the fan base (or willing volunteers outwith it) with the relevant skills, free time and commitment that those responsible for this error have shown in their time with the club, then by all means the latter part(y/ies) should - and, you'd assume, almost certainly would - step down. However, we can't just gut what is an already stretched group in terms of workload on the back of this.

Edited by the_bully_wee

Awww bless sweetheart . There’s you with your big words again.
and again with little point.
What you fail to grasp - probably intentionally/certainty under instruction is that your refusal to help, insistence on sneering at volunteers COULD have prevented any mess, but not overstretch oh the skill set we have. 
Far easier to finger point 

Board member alert

Surely it’s the responsibility of the governing body to check the team lines submitted after each fixture. The error should have been highlighted before it was allowed to happen a second time.

Exactly. We should at the very least be replaying the QP game

19 minutes ago, Clydeontheup said:

Awww bless sweetheart . There’s you with your big words again.

and again with little point.

What you fail to grasp - probably intentionally/certainty under instruction is that your refusal to help, insistence on sneering at volunteers COULD have prevented any mess, but not overstretch oh the skill set we have. 

Far easier to finger point 

Who's instructing me, then? 

I've never refused to help anything in my life. Being asked, is a different matter. See your handler, and then regurgitate whatever porkies you're told if you wish. I'll wait. 

I fear it is you, being played by an office-bearer to quell any dissent, under instruction. And carrying  it out dreadfully. 

Why would "sneering at volunteers" prevent any mess? They're the ones who take their orders from the clown who caused it. It seems to me, it was always destined TO happen as a result of the strict obedience placed within the structure. In my opinion, and explained in greater detail previously. 

Not going anywhere, champ.

Edited by Officer Barbrady

Let's just quit the in- fighting. I'm no lover of certain folks on the board but anyone can make an honest mistake. The SFA are so corrupt it wouldn't have made any difference what we said..only today the Dons chairman has called for transparency in the Scottish game. The Sweet F*ck All are only interested in money...... if you have it they will pander to you, if you don't they will kick you in the balls. This fine has nothing to with one player...... this is there retribution to giving them the 2 fingers over 2 earlier incidents which they could do nothing about. They are a slimey self serving organisation, who claim to do things for the good of Scottish football, but will sell home live internationals to a to company which prevents a lot of Scots from seeing their national team, just because it pays much more money than a national terrestrial station...... that is the kind of association it is. If anything we should be looking for the smaller teams to threaten a breakaway to put the Sh*ters up them!

Edited by the bigger picture

1 minute ago, the bigger picture said:

Let's just quite the in- fighting. I'm no lover of certain folks on the board but anyone can make an honest mistake. The SFA are so corrupt it wouldn't have made any difference what we said..only today the Dons chairman has called for transparency in the Scottish game. The Sweet F*ck All are only interested in money...... if you have it they will pander to you, if you don't they will kick you in the balls. This s fine has nothing to s with one player...... this is there retribution to giving them the 2 fingers over 2 earlier incidents which they could do nothing about. They are a slimey self serving organisation, who claim to do things for the good of Scottish football, but will sell home live internationals to a to company which prevents a lot of Scots from seeing they national team, just because it pays much more money than a national terrestrial station...... that is the kind of association it is. If anything we should be looking for the smaller teams to threaten a breakaway to put the Sh*ters up them!

Its the smaller clubs who often (and presently do) supply the core of the hierarchy. Why would the administrators of these clubs jeopardise this free ride on the gravy train, in any way?

3 minutes ago, the bigger picture said:

Let's just quit the in- fighting. I'm no lover of certain folks on the board but anyone can make an honest mistake. The SFA are so corrupt it wouldn't have made any difference what we said..only today the Dons chairman has called for transparency in the Scottish game. The Sweet F*ck All are only interested in money...... if you have it they will pander to you, if you don't they will kick you in the balls. This fine has nothing to with one player...... this is there retribution to giving them the 2 fingers over 2 earlier incidents which they could do nothing about. They are a slimey self serving organisation, who claim to do things for the good of Scottish football, but will sell home live internationals to a to company which prevents a lot of Scots from seeing they national team, just because it pays much more money than a national terrestrial station...... that is the kind of association it is. If anything we should be looking for the smaller teams to threaten a breakaway to put the Sh*ters up them!

Yes they will be on their knees once the small clubs breakaway!

Let's just quit the in- fighting. I'm no lover of certain folks on the board but anyone can make an honest mistake. The SFA are so corrupt it wouldn't have made any difference what we said..only today the Dons chairman has called for transparency in the Scottish game. The Sweet F*ck All are only interested in money...... if you have it they will pander to you, if you don't they will kick you in the balls. This fine has nothing to with one player...... this is there retribution to giving them the 2 fingers over 2 earlier incidents which they could do nothing about. They are a slimey self serving organisation, who claim to do things for the good of Scottish football, but will sell home live internationals to a to company which prevents a lot of Scots from seeing their national team, just because it pays much more money than a national terrestrial station...... that is the kind of association it is. If anything we should be looking for the smaller teams to threaten a breakaway to put the Sh*ters up them!

I’m sorry, honest mistake, I’m sick of this shit. If anyone made this big of a mistake in business a P45 would be issued.

We don’t go up watch how bad things unfold.

I’m telling you we will be fucked big time and I mean the club as a whole.

Can somebody please explain to me EXACTLY what we did wrong.

Was it down to us recalling Fitzgerald outwith the January window? Or was it because he wasn't correctly registered in September, or was it because he had been registered with somebody else b4 September? Or another reason?

If it was the former - I can't believe we've made that mistake as the first thing I said when I heard about this was I didn't think you could recall a player outwith the transfer window.

1 minute ago, clyde4ever said:

Can somebody please explain to me EXACTLY what we did wrong.

Was it down to us recalling Fitzgerald outwith the January window? Or was it because he wasn't correctly registered in September, or was it because he had been registered with somebody else b4 September? Or another reason?

If it was the former - I can't believe we've made that mistake as the first thing I said when I heard about this was I didn't think you could recall a player outwith the transfer window.

You've asked exactly the right question, having never been answered. Playing for three teams in a season is a no-no, but he was also recalled on the 11th of February iirc, outwith the window. Double jeopardy, if you will. But Lennon then actually said DF "was great in the situation, and we'll try to fix him back up"- which would be FOUR!!

I'm picking up this "instruction" rather well, if i say so myself. 

3 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

You've asked exactly the right question, having never been answered. Playing for three teams in a season is a no-no, but he was also recalled on the 11th of February iirc, outwith the window. Double jeopardy, if you will. But Lennon then actually said DF "was great in the situation, and we'll try to fix him back up"- which would be FOUR!!

I'm picking up this "instruction" rather well, if i say so myself. 

Who are the four teams involved? Clyde > Bankies > Clyde > Bankies makes two, unless I'm very much mistaken.