The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

13 minutes ago, Clydeontheup said:

Fully expect your board ratification to be forthcoming also 

Are you suggesting that you, or literally anyone else would be unable to ensure proper registration after this fiasco? Its clearly beyond the individual left with it. And who now, will no doubt hope we flounder so his conscience doesnt weigh so heavy. Only pathetic losers would defend this. 

5 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

Let's just get behind the lads for the last 3 games. Peterhead could still drop points (as could we right enough)

Sing our hearts out and sing f**k the SFA as loud as we can.

emoji837.pngemoji836.pngemoji835.png

We have been behind them. That has nothing to do with this. We don't need a galvanising f**k-up to draw strength and support from. 

Just now, Officer Barbrady said:

Are you suggesting that you, or literally anyone else would be unable to ensure proper registration after this fiasco? Its clearly beyond the individual left with it. And who now, will no doubt hope we flounder so his conscience doesnt weigh so heavy. Only pathetic losers would defend this. 

Who’s defending it. Too many - yourself included - far too eager to point fingers  of blame for a mistake . We all make mistakes in our lines of work.

What I’m very interested in seeing is what help you and others are going to provide

F*ck the SFA..... won't get another penny out of me for internationals now... head of the SFA ex Cove Chairman...... team that can be caught..... just up the road from Aberdeen.
my thoughts with Berwick who have been shafted by the arses who don't have to answer to anyone it seems. 
Definelty wont be renewing my membership for the internationals f**k the SFA

For next season it needs codified in the rules what the punishment should be - whether that be 3pts deduction or 3-0 awards. You can't have each panel potentially deciding on 3pt deduction, replay, "keep it alive" deduction (e.g. Hearts = 2pts), or 3-0 awards, willy-nilly.

The official system from next season will be to place all possible sanctions on a large wheel of fortune style spinner and have a pissed up Rod Stewart spin it on live TV.

A player who dives to gain a penalty or to get an opposing player sent off is cheating (zero points deducted)
Administrative error (four point penalty)
Sporting integrity indeed.

Those are the rules. We just need to put it behind us and move on.

9 minutes ago, Clydeontheup said:

Who’s defending it. Too many - yourself included - far too eager to point fingers  of blame for a mistake . We all make mistakes in our lines of work.

What I’m very interested in seeing is what help you and others are going to provide

So tell me, why is it then incumbent upon the big bad boo boys to be invited by lunatics like you, to wade in and sort any mess out, or simply just  "come in and do better"? Is it not that the skill sets available, during the entire CIC tenure, have been entirely consistent with its ethos and aims? And,  in keeping with these fine, chivalrous virtues, criticism of any sort is considered an anti-club act? Its attitudes like yours which have kept us in the soup kitchen of Scottish football, not mine. 

The support have responded superbly to the growth of the team into one challenging for a trophy. A trophy we're unlikely to see, but likely to finish within less than four points of. And a dressing room now likely to not attain the medals they deserve. I await to see the "f**k the SFA" brigade's reactions when we slash Peterhead's lead to less than the sanction. Will you all be so forgiving then? At least i'm being honest- heads HAVE to roll here. 

Just listened to BBC Sportsound in car.. not one mention of the appeal. I’m not surprised of course, but can you imagine the air time and pressure placed on SFA / SPFL if that had been an SPL team.. shudder to think if it was one of the bigot twins!

1 minute ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Just listened to BBC Sportsound in car.. not one mention of the appeal. I’m not surprised of course, but can you imagine the air time and pressure placed on SFA / SPFL if that had been an SPL team.. shudder to think if it was one of the bigot twins!

SPL doesn't exist anymore

You can't explain away Clyde having 3-0 wins awarded against them but Hearts getting deducted 2pts, by one being in the league and the other in a cup groupstage... It has to be one or other, deductions or 3-0 awards, if the justification is punishing offending and/or correcting injustice.

Both involve the same offence (an ineligible player) and the same issue (opponent being disadvantaged). Cove were awarded nothing, Hearts did not lose all the points they obtained in the tie in which they fielded the ineligible player, and this let them pip Inverness. Yet those are the explanations given for Clyde having league games awarded 3-0 against them... actually leaving them 2pts better off than a straightforward 6pt deduction would have. In both cases the tangible issue at stake is also the same... finishing high enough up the groupstage / division to qualify for the knockout rounds / promotion or playoffs. Both are leagues - only the size differs.

If the argument is the proportionately of 4 games instead of 36 games then Hearts being deducted 2pts makes no sense: it should be 0.3pts. However it's more glaring than that, as you've got points deductions and 3-0 awards going on simultaneously. It must be one or other - deductions (whether 3pts or proportional) or 3-0 awards.

Edited by HibeeJibee

4 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

So tell me, why is it then incumbent upon the big bad boo boys to be invited by lunatics like you, to wade in and sort any mess out, or simply just  "come in and do better"? Is it not that the skill sets available, during the entire CIC tenure, have been entirely consistent with its ethos and aims? And,  in keeping with these fine, chivalrous virtues, criticism of any sort is considered an anti-club act? Its attitudes like yours which have kept us in the soup kitchen of Scottish football, not mine. 

The support have responded superbly to the growth of the team into one challenging for a trophy. A trophy we're unlikely to see, but likely to finish within less than four points of. And a dressing room now likely to not attain the medals they deserve. I await to see the "f**k the SFA" brigade's reactions when we slash Peterhead's lead to less than the sanction. Will you all be so forgiving then? At least i'm being honest- heads HAVE to roll here. 

Awww bless sweetheart . There’s you with your big words again.

and again with little point.

What you fail to grasp - probably intentionally/certainty under instruction is that your refusal to help, insistence on sneering at volunteers COULD have prevented any mess, but not overstretch oh the skill set we have. 

Far easier to finger point