The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

1 hour ago, fandabbywee78 said:

I’ll translate for you Mantis... “I’m sorry for accusing you of posting drab on an open forum despite it having been communicated officially through the website.”

Where was their an accusation, weedobber? A perfectly innocent error. It didn't harm anyone's efforts or cost sanctioning.

Where was their an accusation, weedobber? A perfectly innocent error. It didn't harm anyone's efforts or cost sanctioning.

Aw bless you resorting to name calling again. That’s when you know you don’t have an argument.

You accused Mantis of knowing and sharing information not yet in the public domain. It’s not rocket science. A simple apology and saying “sorry hadn’t seen it, my mistake” would have sufficed. Seems you’re incapable of admitting you’re wrong and apologising ever.

Is it normal procedure for them to notify a club a few days after the appeal has been heard?
nah just part of the plan to keep us in div 2
and of course to save Albion Rovers and try to get Berwick into the Lowland league [emoji16]

32 minutes ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

Is it normal procedure for them to notify a club a few days after the appeal has been heard?

The date of the appeal is just to hear the evidence put forward by the club/SPFL. A decision doesn't necessarily have to be made on the spot.

The club will not be notified "a few days after the appeal", it is the next working day.

cracking interview with Chris mcstay on the official site , that's exactly the attitude we need [emoji106] last 6 / 7 months he really has developed into a real good player has got that bit of dig in his game now . I think the physical aspect to Div 2 will stand him in good stead in the future [emoji106]

7 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

The date of the appeal is just to hear the evidence put forward by the club/SPFL. A decision doesn't necessarily have to be made on the spot.

The club will not be notified "a few days after the appeal", it is the next working day.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

cracking interview with Chris mcstay on the official site , that's exactly the attitude we need emoji106.png last 6 / 7 months he really has developed into a real good player has got that bit of dig in his game now . I think the physical aspect to Div 2 will stand him in good stead in the future emoji106.png

Completely agree with this.  Biggest improvement in his game for me is his defensive work.  The last home match against Edinburgh he was everywhere.  If it wasn't one of the back line clearing it or being in the right place at the tight time it was Chris.  

Noticed that every player interview in the programme has referenced our status as a club and where we “should be”. Certainly appeals to my sense of entitlement but do folk reckon players have been told to say this or that Lennon has instilled this belief in them?

Definitely hope it’s the latter and that it entices many to stay on with us and push to climb the leagues

Noticed that every player interview in the programme has referenced our status as a club and where we “should be”. Certainly appeals to my sense of entitlement but do folk reckon players have been told to say this or that Lennon has instilled this belief in them?

Definitely hope it’s the latter and that it entices many to stay on with us and push to climb the leagues
you serious ?
the players see the support home and away , they have top quality travel where ever they go , breakfasts at broadwood before away games , pizza after games top notch manager and co manager need I go on.

just incase you don't know there are championship teams who tell their players to make there own way to games

Just now, cfcuk said:

you serious ?
the players see the support home and away , they have top quality travel where ever they go , breakfasts at broadwood before away games , pizza after games top notch manager and co manager need I go on.

just incase you don't know there are championship teams who tell their players to make there own way to games

Pizza after games? Sounds like we need to recruit a dietician.

Pizza after games? Sounds like we need to recruit a dietician.
not remember the pizza throwing incident between man Utd v arsenal [emoji23]
and as mentioned it's about refuelling your carbohydrates