The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

Mon the Clyde. Hope yous come up. I want to relegated just to get oot the league. Want a title battle with yous next season. See you soon 🤞🏼

Some great games against Falkirk over the years. Gary bollan from the half way line in the cup, Adam proudlock hatrick on our first match after promotion but nothing beats winning 6-1 at Brockville with hatricks from Leigh Hinds and Carrots.

2 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

Some great games against Falkirk over the years. Gary bollan from the half way line in the cup, Adam proudlock hatrick on our first match after promotion but nothing beats winning 6-1 at Brockville with hatricks from Leigh Hinds and Carrots.

Coming back from 2-0 down inside the first ten minutes- Pat Keogh overhead kick. 

Jim Thomson 95th minute equaliser.

Andy Smith header in the pissing rain. 

Leigh Hinds thunderbolt in the bottom corner- Allan Ferguson's still getting down to it.

Bring it on.

Goody gets quickest 50 goals since 1964. That's  55 years ago and still there's a few shouting he's greedy and want rid of him. Don't know who they want to sign for a Scottish league 2 side that can do that as quick. Best signing in a long long time at the club. Keep it up David and well done.

8 hours ago, SLClyde said:

I’ve never heard anyone say they want rid of Goodwillie. Occasionally there are times he should pass rather than keep it but we wouldn’t get another striker near his quality. 

Adam Johnson is out.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

6 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

Don’t find out about the appeal outcome until Monday 

Shouldn't this be communicated officially, given that the game on Saturday may contain varying degrees of importance based upon its ruling? This isn't some amateur dramatics society. It's a football club, people care about it and deserve better than a drab on an open forum. For fucks sake.

3 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Shouldn't this be communicated officially, given that the game on Saturday may contain varying degrees of importance based upon its ruling? This isn't some amateur dramatics society. It's a football club, people care about it and deserve better than a drab on an open forum. For fucks sake.

It’s on the website?

Initially I thought, typical.. why do we need to wait?

However, on reflection it might actually work in our favour, we can just prepare as normal for a highly important and difficult game with no distraction. Get game out of the way, hopefully with a win, then Monday comes around maybe with a bonus!

Or I suppose we could lose both.....Like that's gonny happen!

Edited by FREDDYFRY

Initially I thought, typical.. why do we need to wait?

However, on reflection it might actually work in our favour, we can just prepare as normal for a highly important and difficult game with no distraction. Get game out of the way, hopefully with a win, then Monday comes around maybe with a bonus!
Or I suppose we could lose both.....Like that's gonny happen!

If we are to get the points back I’d rather get them tomorrow to be honest.

Gives us a boost going into the game Saturday and hopefully makes Peterhead shit the bed and slip up. They’re playing Rovers to be fair but they’re fighting for their lives, so you never know. And Peterhead are renowned bottlejobs