The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

1 hour ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

I've yet to see one single Clyde fan on here come out and actually condemn the racism within the support. The far right is taking over at Clyde.

Well Below Average Intelligence, I have not heard anyone at Broadwood being racist. If I did, I would point them out, no problem with that. 

As for the Love situation, many thought he should have been sacked if found guilty. The fact that he wasn’t did not sit comfortably with me and others. However it’s history now and frankly I’ve moved on with my life ! 

Youve led a very sheltered life if you think we’ve the most despicable support in the country ! Every club has an element who behave less than responsibly at times. I even witnessed one or two idiots following Edinburgh City at Broadwood recently. To make a sweeping statement and call our support (who have followed the club through some terrible times and yet still travel to support the team in numbers, putting to shame the following enjoyed by every other club in the league), despicable says more about you my friend than our support. 

Edited by sydney
Typos

I've yet to see one single Clyde fan on here come out and actually condemn the racism within the support. The far right is taking over at Clyde.
Because there is no racism amongst Clyde support.

I've been to most games this season and have not heard one racist chant, not one racist word or expression. Not one sectarian chant or expression.

At Elgin, the Clyde fans were chanting Love's name as they do any other player and as they do at any other game. And just like other clubs they show support for their individual players (except we do it louder)

I think your problem is your hatred of a group of people based on prejudice and hate. You're the definition of a bigot.

Somebody please tell me when a single racist remark has been said at a Clyde game.. don’t know where it’s came from other than the Ally Love and Omar thing.. which even then I think Omar was at it.

Never once has there been racism at a Clyde game so people that keep mentionin it be gone, nothin to see here 

The game ally love was caught??? Omar was at it? Clyde fans never get old. And before you come back least were getting play offs or whatever pish aye ok better than us this year yada yada football's only a game least I don't f**k my own sister 

Member for nearly 3 years and this is your first post, wow!

You have selectively left out the bit where your fans booed a guy who was racially abused while also singing the name of the guy that did the abusing. If you don't see the correlation you're being silly. I've never heard Clyde fans singing Ally Love's name at Cowdenbeath games btw.

Pile of shite.............

Clyde fans sing Ally Love song (Caravan of love) every week.

Next......................

7 hours ago, stirling45 said:

The game ally love was caught??? Omar was at it? Clyde fans never get old. And before you come back least were getting play offs or whatever pish aye ok better than us this year yada yada football's only a game least I don't f**k my own sister 

Can only imagine what she looks like, to be fair not many people would.

On 14/03/2019 at 17:51, Of Average Intelligence said:

Raith and Airdrie are considerably bigger clubs than Clyde but outside of those two you could make a case for Clyde being third.

Eh probs about the same size as Raith but history wise we are definitely bigger... airdrie would be bigger if they never went bust and now have no fans 

Somebody please tell me when a single racist remark has been said at a Clyde game.. don’t know where it’s came from other than the Ally Love and Omar thing.. which even then I think Omar was at it.
Never once has there been racism at a Clyde game so people that keep mentionin it be gone, nothin to see here 
I took issue on an occasion when a Pilsbury doughboy lookalike kept calling Osalador "Big Sammy". When questioned why he called him this when his first name is Smarticus, he replied, "He's a sambo!"
I told this idiot that he'd be reported for racial abuse and heard no more but saw similar comments on the OS when another poster took issue with the same player being referred to as "Sammy".
On a football note, I'd have taken Omar over Love any day although both are just league 2 standard.

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 22:01, Bulstrode said:

I took issue on an occasion when a Pilsbury doughboy lookalike kept calling Osalador "Big Sammy". When questioned why he called him this when his first name is Smarticus, he replied, "He's a sambo!"
I told this idiot that he'd be reported for racial abuse and heard no more but saw similar comments on the OS when another poster took issue with the same player being referred to as "Sammy".
On a football note, I'd have taken Omar over Love any day although both are just league 2 standard.

Does said individual's weight help to make your point? Or have you just picked up on a common way of embarrassing people and used it as well? 

I know weightist isn't a PC issue just yet (I'm sure its time will come) , but for me it is also a form of bullying