The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

1 hour ago, Clyde01 said:

There are at least two songs that get sung regularly involving ally love so I’m afraid you are wrong. There are also songs about several other players too. It must be intimidating for you wee diddies right enough when some away fans actually turn up and try to create some atmosphere.

Angry man. Maybe just accept your support is filled with scum and your life may get a little less miserable?

Just out of curiosity, I understand our fans were singing songs about how much Ally Love hates Accies? Is there an explanation for that chant, aside from the fact that it is an obvious rhyming slang for a racial slur against Omar?

I probably will. Once the love in for the racist is over I'll be back. It was the history of the club I have a soft spot for not the current scumbag supporters, who can't be clsssed as real fans. Just idiots looking to drag the club down.

Why are you so determined to make visiting broadwood sound like attending the Nuremberg rally you simple c**t.

I have never seen or heard anything racist from our supporters and I’m sure if there was they would be quickly called out for it.

I totally sympathise with the numerous Clyde fans who have walked away from the racist shame. Those who are left behind can only be described as utter vermin.

Please stop spouting your pish. Racism is abhorrent and not welcome at our club. Love has been dealt with appropriately and we have moved on.

Quoting somebody with 5 posts to their name does little to back any kind of credible argument you are trying to make. Now kindly f**k off.

Just out of curiosity, I understand our fans were singing songs about how much Ally Love hates Accies? Is there an explanation for that chant, aside from the fact that it is an obvious rhyming slang for a racial slur against Omar?
You are a typical bigot.

To deliberately manufacture lies in an attempt to inflame tensions and to alienate others different from yourself.

I totally sympathise with the numerous Clyde fans who have walked away from the racist shame. Those who are left behind can only be described as utter vermin.
"Ally Love hates the Accies"
End of debate. You racist fucks.
Just joined 2 weeks ago and non stop anti clyde ? Whats your other name on here ?

I joined to discuss the pressing issues in Scottish football and Clyde's racist shame is currently top billing. 
Of course you did, bottles being thrown, players attacked, bigotry is rife at the OF, but you made up another profile and are here talking about something from a year ago....

1 minute ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Certainly the most despicable support in Scotland. 

Every support in Scotland has a minority of fans that drag down the club at some point or another. I'm not saying the behaviour is right, it's not. Don't tar all supporters with the same brush.