The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

23 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Is it just when Omar is playing that Clyde fans should avoid supporting Love, or should they actually avoid supporting him at any time? If it is the latter, then should all fans avoid support for all players who have said and done things that they should not have in the past?

You have selectively left out the bit where your fans booed a guy who was racially abused while also singing the name of the guy that did the abusing. If you don't see the correlation you're being silly. I've never heard Clyde fans singing Ally Love's name at Cowdenbeath games btw.

6 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Yes I believe celebrating players that have raped or racial abused in the past is awful behaviour.

Pathetic attempt at avoiding the wider debate. Away and crawl back to some other place you can attempt to troll. Maybe a forum for average intelligence individuals might work more effectively.

26 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

The fact that you think the rights and wrongs of celebrating a racist even need debated says a lot. There is not a single situation where cheering a racist is acceptable. 

1. Where he/she recognises he was wrong to say what he did and apologises

2. Where he/she actively works in the community to change attitudes

3. Where he/she donates his/her free time to help those less fortunate than most

4. Where he/she does I don't know how many other very good things all of which dwarf their initial wrong-doing

Like I said, you are not very good at this. Take your sensitivities & the need to share them with the world elsewhere.

I've never heard Clyde fans singing Ally Love's name at Cowdenbeath games btw.

There are at least two songs that get sung regularly involving ally love so I’m afraid you are wrong. There are also songs about several other players too. It must be intimidating for you wee diddies right enough when some away fans actually turn up and try to create some atmosphere.

Clyde fans booed a man who was the victim of racial abuse and chanted the name of a racist. It's horrible behaviour and I'm genuinely hurt by it as man who whould attend Clyde games now and again. I won't go back to be surrounded by racists. 

His booing was because he is a wee thug and a shitebag, nothing to do with racism.

Ally loves name is chanted in a few of our songs and has been all season.

Maybe you should stick to watching kelty hearts surrounded by Barry’s bigot brigade and halfwits such as yourself.

31 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

I probably will. Once the love in for the racist is over I'll be back. It was the history of the club I have a soft spot for not the current scumbag supporters, who can't be clsssed as real fans. Just idiots looking to drag the club down.

Diddums Snowflake