The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

The lottery must bring a fair bit in, especially since the jackpot has been sitting at 20k for a long time now. 

Assuming the 20k is sitting there to be given out, I’d be happy for the club to take 10k of it or more and start the jackpot at 10k, building back up towards the 20k maximum. 

Me too, although there would most likely be legal issues that would prevent it. I get the impression there are strict gaming laws associated with club lotteries.

That  said though I’d be happy with the suggestion SL

Edited by FREDDYFRY

The lottery must bring a fair bit in, especially since the jackpot has been sitting at 20k for a long time now. 

Assuming the 20k is sitting there to be given out, I’d be happy for the club to take 10k of it or more and start the jackpot at 10k, building back up towards the 20k maximum. 

I'm sure that the jackpot not being won is disadvantageous to the club financially.

Second prize is higher and cannot be changed until the jackpot has been won.

51 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Given it’s the same few individuals who win second prize almost every week, they must be putting in a fair whack on their own. Not to mention everyone else who’ll stick a couple of quid or whatever in for what I think is a decent chance to win decent cash. All better, the money goes to Clyde. 

Edited by Karpaty

Interesting snap shot from P&B's form guide...@pie and bovril

League 2 Form Guide Points Last Six

Clyde 18

Annan Athletic 13

Stirling Albion 13

Peterhead 12

Edinburgh City 8

Cowdenbeath 7

Queens Park 5

Elgin City 4

Albion Rovers 2

Berwick Rangers 1

Edited by Bully Wee Clyde FC
Typo

I know not many contribute or maybe even visit  to the official forum on Clyde web site now. But there is an interesting update from David Dishon regarding the finance. 

I’d be interested in this info. Please share Freddy boy...

5 minutes ago, Clydeontheup said:

Interesting username ! Are you suspecting abshok is not a Clyde fan ?

How could that possibly be ascertained from the post, when i'm clearly directing him to the page containing the function which entitles him to see the discussion on the subject matter for himself? 

I wouldn't worry too much about the name. No one knows who that reference was initially made towards. 

Do really think this is the place to put messages from the financial director I'm sure if he wanted it made public he woukd have put it on the front page of the website I am not a member ( you don't own anything ) anymore so if it's on a members section of website I ( anybody else ) should pay the 40 quid to find out. It does however seemed to have calmed down the profits of financial doom on here so I take it they have seen it ( being members ) or someone has told them so basically looks like a move on nothing to see here

Ps I do wish during the name change fiasco the same people would have interrogated the load of guff that was purported about the only way forward for the club was the promised land that was EK

8 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Do really think this is the place to put messages from the financial director I'm sure if he wanted it made public he woukd have put it on the front page of the website I am not a member ( you don't own anything ) anymore so if it's on a members section of website I ( anybody else ) should pay the 40 quid to fund out It does however seemed to have calmed down the profits of financial doom on here so I take it they have seen it ( being members ) or someone has told them so basically looks like a move on nothing to see here
Ps I do wish during the name change fiasco the same people would have interrogated the load of guff that was purported about the only way forward for the club was the promised land that was EK

Some of us did, Cfcuk. The results were not good. 

One of the major problems in discussing club matters at that time, and right through until very recently, was a prevalent "judge not lest ye be judged" policy, neatly packaged as chivalry and self-sacrifice in order to impede debate or encourage thought-crime. 

There's bound to be a coffee house somewhere with a regular Tuesday afternoon meetings picking these apart, to this day. Only in my opinion, of course. 

1 hour ago, Officer Barbrady said:

How could that possibly be ascertained from the post, when i'm clearly directing him to the page containing the function which entitles him to see the discussion on the subject matter for himself? 

I wouldn't worry too much about the name. No one knows who that reference was initially made towards. 

Opposition?

2+2=5 

no natter now 

In other news we have a terrific squad a real chance of going up match day experience like night and day compared to last god knows how long , players and fans relationship only equalled by the team of 1999/ 2000
Great times ahead
Come on the Clyde

On 01/02/2019 at 16:55, Officer Barbrady said:

Dividing average attendances by the number of participants, approximately 0.39 per head. Of course the actual figure will be a lot less, as not all will be supporters of the club. It needs to be pushed to the maximum, in my opinion. 

Ahhh we're getting there now not all fans have internet therefore not everyone can access the200 club an earlier post suggested it should be on the arria lounge provided they all go there  which I doubt therebein people NOT putting anything to the club at all