The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

What an absolute rabble. Created plenty of chances and hit the woodwork three times but the defending from McNiff, Cuddihy, Cogill and Currie has been disgraceful. No idea why there was only one man in the wall for the third.

Easily could could have been 9-4 unbelievable chances and can’t honestly in all my years watching games seem so many shots off the post and bar. At least 3 unbelievable misses too.... McStay’s  looked impossible to miss; mental game!

For a neutral that would have been some game
Second half the best football we have played this season in my opinion Rankin was outstanding Lamont came into game as did cuddhy Goody was too greedy at times and spurned a couple of really good chances but still thought he played well Boyle made a difference as well , always difficult to win a game if you conceed 3 poor goals the Free kick was an utter joke but will come back to that both teams rattled the woodwork and missed good chance Clyde more than Berwick I thought the Rankins goal in particular was a terrific move So let's get down to conceeding 3 goals couple of weeks ago someone got destroyed on here for daring to critise Currie he was at fault for two today woukd need to see the first again but he is apparently one if the best in the league? I'm sure his fan club will be out in force telling us it's only one game he is bang average and always libel to real bad mistake the Free kick he let in couldn't even be called amateurish the second goal was about yard from his line , but being one of Lennon 's favourites will be in goal next week Now on to the manager when is the penny going to drop that grant isn't a left back and that he is allowed to substitute mcstay who I thought was poor today
Berwick well give them there due they kept coming toward and could have won it at the end
For us not a point gained two lost

I know it was a great comeback but the bottom line is 4 pts dropped against 2 teams in the bottom 3 at home that's not good enough just despairing same old clyde especially when nxt seasons league 1 could have Partick Falkirk and airdrie in it and an  opportunity to open the away stand 

2 hours ago, David W said:

What an absolute rabble. Created plenty of chances and hit the woodwork three times but the defending from McNiff, Cuddihy, Cogill and Currie has been disgraceful. No idea why there was only one man in the wall for the third.

...no "wall" required from that angle. Any goalkeeper worth his salt would have covered his own front post and he knows it. But this blunder wasn't as bad as letting the ball bounce over his head. That said, Berwick could have won it in the last 10m had it not been for some terrific point blank blocks from Currie. It's high crosses into the box (like many before him) that is Currie's 'achilles heal'....JF

...no "wall" required from that angle. Any goalkeeper worth his salt would have covered his own front post and he knows it. But this blunder wasn't as bad as letting the ball bounce over his head. That said, Berwick could have won it in the last 10m had it not been for some terrific point blank blocks from Currie. It's high crosses into the box (like many before him) that is Currie's 'achilles heal'....JF
That's ok then [emoji106]

One point blank where the guy drove it straight at him oh seems no matter what he does there is an excuse

23 minutes ago, cfcuk said:
30 minutes ago, Jeremy Fisher said:

One point blank where the guy drove it straight at him oh seems no matter what he does there is an excuse

....point blank blocks (plural) I said. When you watch the highlights, you'll see he saved our bacon....but no excuses bud, if Currie had another (decent) keeper vying for his place, he'd be dropped by now.....but he hasn't. JF 

9 minutes ago, Jeremy Fisher said:

....point blank blocks (plural) I said. When you watch the highlights, you'll see he saved our bacon....but no excuses bud, if Currie had another (decent) keeper vying for his place, he'd be dropped by now.....but he hasn't. JF 

Agree 100%- he needs pushing- and we need a suitable alternative