The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

I said in the other thread that we should keep Stewart, McNiff and Goodwillie as far away from this as possible. Whilst there's other players we don't want injured, we've got such a decent standard of player on the bench that the three of them are probably the ones that we'd find hardest to replace.

Something like;

Hughes

Duffie Rumsby Gorman Cogill

Lamont Nicoll Cuddihy 

Boyle

Ferns Love 

Should be enough to win and gives the squad game time. I fancy a wee trip to Ireland start of September.

18 minutes ago, David W said:

I said in the other thread that we should keep Stewart, McNiff and Goodwillie as far away from this as possible. Whilst there's other players we don't want injured, we've got such a decent standard of player on the bench that the three of them are probably the ones that we'd find hardest to replace.

Something like;

Hughes

Lamont Nicoll Cuddihy 

Boyle

Ferns Love 

Should be enough to win and gives the squad game time. I fancy a wee trip to Ireland start of September.

Would agree with that apart from Millar in for Love, might as well give him a run out up front to give him a chance

Something like;
Hughes
Lamont Nicoll Cuddihy 
Boyle
Ferns Love 
Think nicoll is becoming a really important player for us wouldn't play him in this one Grant for him I would play cogill in central defence stick Gorman out left up front I would play ferns and Millar
Peterhead is far more important I would leave out as much of the starting 11 for Saturday as possible

I thought yesterday we could have subbed DGW in the last 15 mins at 3_0 up just to protect him from injury if millar had been on the bench he needs game time and experience if he is to improve. Just 19 days now till window shuts to fend of any bids for DGW it's looking vital we do this. don't think the likes of gow is the way to go would much rather a younger loanee who we might have a chance to make permanent if it works out ie like lamont