The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

6ft 2in and only 25. Don’t know anything about him but he’s relatively young and got height. Exactly what we need up top.
Smart Osadolor is 6'2" and 27 years old and we let him go.

I think what we do need is a target man who can smash into a few defenders, hold up the ball up and provide Goodwillie with knockdowns to run onto.

Smart Osadolor is 6'2" and 27 years old and we let him go.

I think what we do need is a target man who can smash into a few defenders, hold up the ball up and provide Goodwillie with knockdowns to run onto.
Brilliant idea let's lump ball up at every opportunity while we are at it release Boyle mcstay and Lamont no need for a midfield
Oh and sack Lennon and get jim Chapman back sounds a plan [emoji106]

Brilliant idea let's lump ball up at every opportunity while we are at it release Boyle mcstay and Lamont no need for a midfield
Oh and sack Lennon and get jim Chapman back sounds a plan [emoji106]

Why not have options during a match. We would have the option of going long or playing the ball through midfield at any time during the game.

A target man who could attack crosses and also be able to disrupt defenders in the penalty area creating loose balls for others to attack and feed off.

I'm not suggesting for one minute that we should revert back to Chapman's one dimensional hoof ball.

Why not have options during a match. We would have the option of going long or playing the ball through midfield at any time during the game.

A target man who could attack crosses and also be able to disrupt defenders in the penalty area creating loose balls for others to attack and feed off.

I'm not suggesting for one minute that we should revert back to Chapman's one dimensional hoof ball.
I thought we had a 6ft plus striker on the bench in all the games this season ?

A gentleman will always recognise another gentleman.

When walking he effortlessly carried himself in an upright, confident and elegant manner.

When sitting with his hands not actively engaged, they were placed upon his lap with his fingers interlocked as if in prayer. 

When standing, he displayed an upright posture, his stomach in, his shoulders square, his weight evenly balanced on both legs.

Finally, he successfully resisted his desire to shout "F**k Sake Duffie!!"

I thought I was going to fit this category until resisting to shout at Duffie.. [emoji102].

I thought for 70+ minutes we were the better team yesterday, Cogill being moved to LB with McNiff at CB to cover Main and Sammon made sense to me & I thought Niff did a cracking job for the majority of the game covering them. It was great also seeing McStay doing some of the dirty work covering as well as offensively. I think given time him and Cuddihy could link up well down that right flank. Also - can we have Saturday's Kevin Nicoll every week please?

Going to miss Saturday as it's my rotational weekend shift - full expecting us to get a decent win.

Was in the hospitality yesterday - Danny admitted there's work to be done with Joe Gorman & he's looking for a big unit of a striker.

6 hours ago, SLClyde said:

Assuming our support was around the usual 400 mark. 

Noticed Danny Lennon applauding the fans for singing so much during the second half. 

Aye noticed that as well - I'm sure he knows our crowds will slowly start to increase when & if we get the season off to a flyer !!