The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

55 minutes ago, Gene Wilder said:

According to sfa website cumbernauld colts are playing sauchie on 14/7 @ 3.00pm in a friendly....the same time and day we play edinburgh in the betfred ? Have i missed something ?

There are 2 other pitches at Broadwood suitable for diddy teams to kick a ball about on.

On 04/07/2018 at 13:57, Fat Sally said:

There are 2 other pitches at Broadwood suitable for diddy teams to kick a ball about on.

May have escaped you but that so-called “diddy team” Cumbernauld Colts hold the lease over Broadwood and you guys have maybe second or even 3rd shout behind a rugby outfit when it comes to using this facility...so bit of respect instead of such an arrogant attitude!

15 minutes ago, jinky said:

May have escaped you but that so-called “diddy team” Cumbernauld Colts hold the lease over Broadwood and you guys have maybe second or even 3rd shout behind a rugby outfit when it comes to using this facility...so bit of respect instead of such an arrogant attitude!

Yet Clyde hold priority for fixtures over all - bizarre.

I'd much rather be in Queens Park's very strong position in their negotiations with the SFA over Hampden. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, haufdaft said:

I'd much rather be in Queens Park's very strong position in their negotiations with the SFA over Hampden. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Absolutely spot on Haufdaft...ownership of an asset is a million times better than having 3rd dibs on a council facility!

12 hours ago, jinky said:

Absolutely spot on Haufdaft...ownership of an asset is a million times better than having 3rd dibs on a council facility!

Even more bizarre that NLL are now one of our sponsors. We really are desperate! Imagine working with us to produce a facility called the Arria Lounge for mutual benefits.

Or perhaps the relationship has changed, and along with having priority on match fixtures(which we've always had) - perhaps we are now the preferred tenants? Perhaps?

3 hours ago, Clyde4life said:

Imagine working with us to produce a facility called the Arria Lounge for mutual benefits.

I note that Arria relates to artificial intelligence, but surely it's just a co-incidence that it's the name of a facilty for Clyde fans :unsure:?

24 minutes ago, The Spider said:

I note that Arria relates to artificial intelligence, but surely it's just a co-incidence that it's the name of a facilty for Clyde fans :unsure:?

Or in this case relates to the statue in Cumbernauld - the angel of the nauld.

Another display of working together in a community rather than against it. Colts and Scottish Rugby must be doing some job doing more than Clyde currently do. Well overdue I may add.

3rd in line right enough.

Oh Spidey, Spidey.
You really should check these things before you make a fool of yourself as usual. [emoji851]

5 hours ago, The Clyde Man said:

Oh Spidey, Spidey.
You really should check these things before you make a fool of yourself as usual. emoji851.png

Hands up all of you who knew that your flabby-titted metal mermaid shares her name with a woman whose husband was struggling to commit suicide with a dagger after being ordered to by Claudius, so she famously stabbed herself to convince him that it wasn't that painful. Anyone classically educated to that level apart from Sao Paulo? Thought not............artificial intelligence indeed!

And without giving away my political affiliations, what a fecking waste of a quarter of a million quid which could have been put to far better use buying equiipment for cash-strapped NHS Hospitals!

Hands up all of you who knew that your flabby-titted metal mermaid shares her name with a woman whose husband was struggling to commit suicide with a dagger after being ordered to by Claudius, so she famously stabbed herself to convince him that it wasn't that painful. Anyone classically educated to that level apart from Sao Paulo? Thought not............artificial intelligence indeed!
And without giving away my political affiliations, what a fecking waste of a quarter of a million quid which could have been put to far better use buying equiipment for cash-strapped NHS Hospitals!
So you were quite happy when public money was pumped into hampden ?