The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

2 hours ago, The Clyde Man said:

Did I not say it would help me to get to your level?
Does this mean we are now pen pals?

Much as I'd like to engage in a battle of wits with you, it appears your specialty is unarmed combat so in recognition of your bravery let's call it a draw and allow this thread to return to a more sane level shall we.

image.png.d55b43c214d252a120b8e807d01eb263.png

Much as I'd like to engage in a battle of wits with you, it appears your specialty is unarmed combat so in recognition of your bravery let's call it a draw and allow this thread to return to a more sane level shall we.
image.png.d55b43c214d252a120b8e807d01eb263.png

Just like the Black Knight, I never give in to pretentious egotistical Queue Pee morons who can’t keep from having a sly go at Clyde.
You keep coming here and I will respond to your inane attempts at superiority. ????

It makes a difference having a sponsor who have a red, white and black logo. A wee bit of red trim on the sleeves/collar would be nice for the home kit but not much to complain about. Love an all black kit.

Would be good to know the financial details of the shirt sponsors being renewed and how much actual physical cash is available for the player budget and not getting spent on community projects or payment in kind etc.

Reading between the lines; it's a bit disappointing that the second and third strips are sponsored by the chairman's company for the second year running. 

Does the lack of someone giving even £5k-£10k for second or third strips sponsorship mean that the Goodwillie and Love issues are actually putting off potential sponsors?

Would be good to know the financial details of the shirt sponsors being renewed and how much actual physical cash is available for the player budget and not getting spent on community projects or payment in kind etc.
Reading between the lines; it's a bit disappointing that the second and third strips are sponsored by the chairman's company for the second year running. 
Does the lack of someone giving even £5k-£10k for second or third strips sponsorship mean that the Goodwillie and Love issues are actually putting off potential sponsors?
How do you know hes not paying anything ?????

29 minutes ago, Gene Wilder said:
1 hour ago, Fat Sally said:

How do you know hes not paying anything ?????

I'm not saying that he's not paying anything and not sure how you have managed to take that from my post. Im saying that the lack of another sponsor from outwith the club looks like we are having difficulty attracting interest which must be put down to the two highly publicised issues with Goodwillie and Love.

The details of just how much both Advance and Rock Regen CIC are investing in the football side of the club is what I would like to know. Investment in the community projects, whilst welcome, doesn't pay the players wages.