The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

Lamont, Cogill and Boyle would be terrific signings although I doubt it’s possible unless Project Brave can come into it and deal with the wages side of things.

Blair Currie is split in opinion from what I’ve seen - I’d be happy for him to be number one again. We got a better goalkeeper on in Kyle Gourley and he stepped up so I wouldn’t be disappointed for BC to continue in goal. 

Obviously McStay is a massive call and if he signs for another year it would be a magnificent piece of business. Him and Grant are far better than league two so that would be a massive coup. 

Hopkirk, I don’t remember him, but the signs are he’ll compliment our attack well so happy to have him on board. Rumsby, obviously Danny sees something in him so got to give him a chance to see what he can do.

Edited by Karpaty

been read the nxt St. mirren manager thread on p&b according to that Danny lennon is 10/1 5th fav with ladbrokes would be really disappointed if that happened now he's got us moving in the right direction let's all hope they take Robbie nielson 

1 hour ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Can’t see him returning to St Mirren. He was quite bitter as to the way he was treated in the end. Still it football who knows

hope your right but it's 3 divisions higher and full time football 

5 hours ago, ian mac said:

been read the nxt St. mirren manager thread on p&b according to that Danny lennon is 10/1 5th fav with ladbrokes would be really disappointed if that happened now he's got us moving in the right direction let's all hope they take Robbie nielson 

Why, where is Jack Ross gone??

Defo not Neilson. Said on the radio on Saturday hes got no interest in the job.

Willo Flood & Michael O’Halloran in Asda Cumbernauld tonight, Danny Lennon really is aiming big!!

PS - The 2 thing may be totally unrelated, but don’t let the truth get in the way of a good rumour.

Willo Flood & Michael O’Halloran in Asda Cumbernauld tonight, Danny Lennon really is aiming big!!

PS - The 2 thing may be totally unrelated, but don’t let the truth get in the way of a good rumour.

The “truth” and “rumour” both came from you so fill your boots.

Ramos seen with a full trolley in Lidl in Cumbernauld.