Dunfermline v Dundee United | Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ach well thems the breaks.  Can understand what AJ was trying to do with M’Voto but in reality just didn’t come off.  Great support and a tremendous game.  Well done to United and hope you go on to go up and piss off never to darken our door again. ;)

Was invited to the game by a friend, I'm a neutral. Must say DA played very well first half, DU were abysmal.

2nd half, DA were so poor and appeared to run out of steam. Utd hadn't looked like scoring, but when they did, DA looked beaten. Even the crowd went quiet. . . why? The tie was still evenly balanced at that point. Strange.

Aird was a handful first half but anonymous 2nd. Good player the lad.

Can't really believe that Utd managed to win that.

DA will be kicking themselves. . They couldn't beat a very very bad Utd team.

Went to this game as a neutral. Dumfy well on top for the first half hour but United gradually gained the upper hand and bossed it after the break. Scott McDonald was immense, best player on the park by some margin...

Pleased to have won obviously but painfully aware

1. We are really bad

2. I'm paying to watch a team where the keeper injures himself doing a forward roll but has to stay on 10 minutes as the subbie keeper has no socks on.

I think the keeper just jumped as he was running back celebrating and came down awkwardly on his knee which made him roll, it was his choice to stay on he was giving it big licks infront of the ET before then realising a few minutes later he was infact gubbed.

Adrenaline definitely saw him through those few minutes

6 hours ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

No excuses really, we blew it. Good luck to United but I don't see them getting promoted.

I'd love to believe we could shitfest our way to promotion but it's not going to happen.  Another 4 games where our absolute shittiness doesn't shine through?  No chance.

8 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

If he's a day. The crazy old b*****d. Looking forward to him hunting down guys a fifth of his age with his telegram from the Queen tattooed on his pus.

I think Flood needs to grow a huge beard. Lumberjack style. 

Would then complete his position as the "Kratos" from God Of War - of Tannadice.

31 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

To be fair, that's a whole lot different from the 'did a backflip and injured himself' 

By looks of things he's jumped and celebrated, came down hard on his knee/ankle or whatever and the backwards roll has been done in the landing after the injury. 

Still funny though. Hope it's not serious enough that it fucks him up all summer. 

5 minutes ago, The DA said:

I'd love to believe we could shitfest our way to promotion but it's not going to happen.  Another 4 games where our absolute shittiness doesn't shine through?  No chance.

If Laszlo dosent start with 442 with Mikkelsen and McDonald up front with Flood and Stanton in the middle he should be marched out of Tannadice and beaten by 442 season ticket holders. Because thats probably how many we'll sell if this goes tits up.

I honestly detest the gibbering idiot. I want him gone asap. Granted he changed it but starting a must win, 2nd leg playoff home tie with 1 forward is fucking shambolic. But hes been doing this for months and still hasnt noticed we play better and win more when he changes the system.

Archived